SAU Community

WTD: Rims/tyres in Brisbane under $800 ASAP

Brazen

Hi

I am in Perth but have bought a car from QLD that will be transported over next week or so. I am frantically looking for a cheap, nice set of aftermarket rims to go on before it comes over (coz the yard will give me good $ for the stock rims and tyres).

Prefer 18x8s, but might go for nice 17s (like a set of stock GTT rims in gunmetal pref, but maybe silver). Offset between +26 and +40. Its a yellow car so Id be particularly keen if anyone has some gunmetal or dark rims, then second preference white, then silver.

Must have roadworthy tyres on them. Price I want to pay depends on preference for rims - see message below for more info.

Quick deal willing to be done for right rims and u would just need to drop them at the car yard.

Email or PM pics and details... if they are REAL nice and u want a bit more $ then still PM me and I might be tempted.

thanks

Adam

[email protected]

or PM me

I do not have any wheels for sale, but you want to provide some more info

What car are they for

Assume Skyline

What model 32,33,34

34GTT wheels hit he front calipers on 32gtst will need 5mm spacer to fit

They are for a Series 2 Stagea (1998 with the Neo6 engine) - GTT rims and 350Z rims definitely bolt straight on. And info for any1 with cheap aftermarkets - wheelarch fits up to 8inches wide rims no probs (9s on the back but prefer same all round coz of 4WD) and as said 1st post - offset best anywhere between +26 and +40.

Cheers - but still after any1 in QLD thinking of offloading rims - car going to be transported late next week to WA so keen to do a deal before it leaves the yard in QLD. Might even stretch to $1200ish for a set of rims that fit what I want... As I said its a canary yellow car so ideally searching for black or gunmetal or bronze 1st preference (up to $1200 - $1400), 2nd preference white (up to $1100), and third preference a cheaper silver set ($800 to $1000). Not interested in chromies.

But yeah it all depends on the rims - like if any1 had a set of scuffed up R34 GTRs going cheap then id really be willing to go higher still... its all relative - but for a stock set of GTTs for example they would be just interim rims while I search for a black set - hence why only looking at $800 or so - UNLESS they were the rarer gunmetal GTT rims the prob id pay more!... but yeah - any1 with rims in QLD please email me at [email protected] and Illl consider them. PMs Ill respond to next monday - emails daily.

Thanks

Adam

hi dude,

i have one set of AVS Model 6, and that fit on r34 GTT(i used to own one)

18x8, +35 offset, white in color....very good looking on r34GTT especially for the yellow ones.....

The price, okay, this set is directly from Japan and it's AVS top of the range brand..

However, I can let them go at $1400 cash payment, as i bought them for $3600 without tyres....

let me know on 0424065673