SAU Community

'92 R32 Must Be Sold This Week

Hey all,

The time has come. As of this Saturday, i will no longer require the VERY reliable services of my R32. I am going to London, and rather than leave the car to sit quietly in a garage for 2 years, I would rather it find a good home. Here are the details:

It's a 1992 R32 GTS-t

RB20DET with 118,000kms

Wine red

5sp manual with stock clutch (still feels pretty tight)

3" Exhaust from front pipe (dump pipe is stock)

Boost controler set at 12psi

Pod filter

R33 GTR Fuel pump

Stiffer shocks with King springs

camber adj. arms on the rear

Powder coated stock wheels (black, so doesn't show brake dust)

Type M Body kit

Speco Boost gauge on A-pillar

Apexi SAFC II will be sold with the car now...

Apexi Pen Turbo Timer

Full Viper alarm system

Stereo removed, but i will be supplying all sound gear i have with the car at no extra cost.

I also have an R33 GTR Front Mount Intercooler (in near perfect condition, no bent fins, no dents to the core or stock end tanks) and a HICAS lock bar for sale as extra items i never installed on the car. The buyer will have the option of taking the cooler and lock bar for a lesser figure than if sold to another party for $500 for both items.

All servicing work and mods have been carried out by ICE Performance in Cheltenham, Vic, including a new water pump, timing belt done, oils changed etc. But the alarm and timer were installed by Moorabin Autobarn about march this year. The car was just dyno'd and tuned at ICE 2 weeks ago, and managed a respectable 130rwkw on 12psi. It also received an oil change monday 18th Oct.

It also has some minor panel damage on the front right 1/4 panel, where it's been pushed in slightly, and there's a little paint lifting off next to the indicator because of it, but the dent should pop straight out. The kit on the car (i think it's a type M kit) is pulling away slightly, but a little glue won't hurt! Oh, and the passenger side air vent is broken.

It also has Vic rego until February 2005, and again, I WILL NOT be supplying a RWC with the car, and I'M NOT extending the rego, so please don't ask...

Due to me leaving this coming saturday, i will be taking the highest price offered. Do not waste my time with anything less than $11,000 as this has been an EXTREMELY reliable car to me, and the only major issue it has is the body work. But I do think the throttle position sensor is playing up a little as it's pretty hard to start cold.

Cheers.

Matt.