SAU Community

must go immac r33 gtst

car_side_back.pngcar_side.pngcar_insidedriver.pngcar_engine.pngcar_Back.png hi guys just posting my car up for sale its an r33 gtst m-spec, as it has to go cause i am starting an apprenticeship and simply cant afford to keep it how can you on $200 bucks a week and moving, otherwise id keep it love the car. Any way its white, manual with following list of mods

buddy club racing rims 17" gold in colour ($2500)

jic coilover sus ($2500)

hybrid cooler

hks pod filter

3 inch cat back exhaust

boost controller 12psi

blitz boost gauge

cd player exedy hd clutch

turbo timer

the car is in immac inside and out only had for 9 months and done 6000km hardly get chance has 80k on there now it also comes with 12 months reg, i am asking $20,000 ono but open to offers as am moving very soon so i need car to go, car will not disapoint at all always garaged this was my pride and joy but has to go.

If interested e-mail me at [email protected] or call me on 0438526082 or pm me

cheers :kick:

Cum on fellas this car really must go asap this is by far one of the cleanest examples round its always garaged even with carcover over it. You will not be disappointed at all price drop to 19,000ono. may consider swap for 180sx but will have to be reasonable cash adjustment as am moving into place of my own and need it.

Cheers

hey mate its an 95 m-spec but its like between 95 and 96 cause it can from factory with the series 2 motor yeah same here mate ive had few inquires im either looking at selling or swap for 180sx with cash adjustment my way had a few offers what bout yours mate what model etc, cant believe my luck really thought it would have sold in a week by far one of cleanest original ones out there, hardly driven.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate ... I have been looking for an R33 ... yours looks great but truth is after seeing this buy (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=64576) nothing seems to compare ... if you'll drop your price a fair bit i would be very keen ... i do understand yours has a few more mods so just let me know what your best price is! Thanks mate. Tim

Hey mate ... I have been looking for an R33 ... yours looks great but truth is after seeing this buy (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=64576) nothing seems to compare ... if you'll drop your price a fair bit i would be very keen ... i do understand yours has a few more mods so just let me know what your best price is! Thanks mate. Tim

Mate that one has already been sold, but i can tell ya that this car would be worth every cent.

BTW nice car, good luck with the sale.

Having recently sold my 33 with nearly the same mods, they are just not going for that much anymore, theres so many for sale. I didn't get much attention until it was under 18,000.

I shouldn't say say but its probably worth 16,500 to 18,000.

Also allot of people around trying to sell '93's for like $20,000+... No chance!

its a start mate look how about $18000 i think thats a fair price for this car considering how much i payed and spent on it.

id be losing may to much if i went much lower i can promise you mate this by far one of the cleanest examples out there im not a bullshiter i wouldnt lie about this

car to anyone its absolute mint low kms etc let us now if you are real keen and we can work something out cheers