SAU Community

Where is the cheapest place to get ...

Soppagas

K. Thanks . I was thinking worse cause scenario i will just make the reducers up out of stainless. As its what i do for a living .. But i honestly really can't be stuffed. That is unless they are like $20.00 each :)

Any ideas what the piping is called ? I rang blackwoods and they have no idea ..

Will the standard grade 304 stainless clamps be strong enough or will they just blow the pipes ?

K cool . I have ordered the reducers from modyourcar because to do it properly with stainless i would have to use some 3 inch hose as well and the guy were i got my hose from sells it by the foot and at $70 a foot how bout no :rofl: At $39 a pop at least this way i know it will work with out any problems ( hopefully anyway :) )

I got the 2.5 inch pipe though $50 a foot or 300 mm . Got some really beefy stainless hose clamps for $4 ea too from a guy at harvey hose supplies in bunbury.

Thanks for the response guys

I rang up all bends in osborne park to get some stainless bends sorted right ... then they said they have them in stock so i got a mate to go pick them up. He has no idea when it comes to steel so he showed them what i wrote to him to pick up. I said stainless and they gave him mild steel :(

I think it will be too much effort now to get it sorted as i am in busso and all bends are in osborne park :D So now i gather i will have to have mild steel piping after all ;)

thats life i suppose.