SAU Community

Help needed for wedding

Adsracer

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, at the moment the cars are Nismogirl, Melv, JLNewton, twoquik and us. Ill PM everyone in the next few days and get organised, but the date is the 23rd of April, so if anyone sees 5 white Skylines on that day, give us a toot.

Cheers all, the response was wicked.

Ads

• 1 month later...

Hey Erin, yeah the go at the moment is its on the 23rd April, we will be in two places on the Nthside, so ill have to split everyone up, but i have maps and everything ill email u guys, and its 2:30pm wedding and stuff, so we'll need you from about midday until about 5:45pm. Lots of cool photos also, and ill make sur e they get posted.

Would love to catch up with all involved beforehand, as the only one ive met is Ben - Twoquik

Ill pm u soon.

Thanks again guys

So we are washing our cars and having them up to photo quality? :D

I just remember in one of our conversations you were tossing around the idea of detailing the cars. Not complaining, just asking so I know that that saturday I have to spend it washing my car :D

Yes sorry, had to bail because of the ugly carpark incident. The car was supposed to go in on the 12/4 for the repair but they rang today to put it back to the 10/05! Wasn't happy about it, and let them know that I required the car for a wedding on the 23rd and the best they would do was to book it in on the 20th. I don't want it rushed and I had a few "extra" things planned so I have had to bail...... women, 4wd and carparks....*sigh*.

The silver sedan is still available if need be though ;)