SAU Community

Good suspension place in SA

Cubes

Hey ppls,

I need a little bit of work done.. A few bushes, tierod ends and steering rack boots replaced.

I popped down to the boke I usually go to however different people appear to work there I didn't recognise, they told me to get the parts from nissan for them to fit. Didn't bother trying to see if they can source the parts I was after.

SO.. I won't be going back there.

Can any one recommend a steering/suspension place In Adelaide. North south east west it doesn't bother me. :)

Yer they were the ones which told me to get the parts from nissan and come back to them. :rofl:

I've been told tierod ends can be had as a bloke had Bridgestone in southport (interstate) source and fit them.

The older bloke I usually deal with is off with food poisening so I found out today.

Joel when you find out where to get the tie rod ends let me know i need to replace mine.

Stable suspension in pooraka do a good alingment job and if you wont to get the bushes i can press them in for you no problem

Cheerz Clint.

I remember a while back you gave me a number for a bloke that does whiteline gear a little cheaper than the rest. (I'm after the adj. castor bushes)

I can get nissan tie rod ends for $129 each.

Wouldn't mind an aftermarket for the price side of things but will probably end up going Nissan.

Steering rack boots are $60 each.

Suspension.. It looks like I am going to stick with a set of genuine Nissan shocks as I can't get whiteline do to a std. height shock. :rofl:

Std. Nissan suspension with set of adj. swaybars should pull the car in a bit tighter.. I hope.. I really don't want to lower the car.

Turbo's been sorted Clint.. GT35R .82 a/r. I will be running around 20psi max.

Playing with the compressor map at 3500rpm 20psi it is fairly close to the surge line by 7000rpm it still in the 72% efficiency but nearing 65% efficiency and choke. Should work well. :)

20psi by 3500rpm I'm hoping will be there, maybe 1bar.

I expect it to be all in by at least 4000rpm.

Turbo sounds good Joel what is the comp and turbine wheels?

Anyone could help with the adjustbale castor bushes, they are the easy ones. There is a bilstein that i have that has height adjustable clips on them, allowing a good height change possible.

Also i have some used pinapples bushes for the rear cradle if you wont them, help take the movement out of the cradle bushes

To ALL,

Best suspension places in s.a. are k.& a. motor sport at greenfields,or manta racing at richmond.The best parts supplier of whiteline is thru julie crafter at car torque,all numbers and addresses in ph book.

Regards,

SKYLINE(Kym)... :headspin:

• 7 months later...

i have tein coilovers, as i said before i only trust scott from AVS, and since he does quite a number of drift cars in adeliade including mark from ET im sure he knows what his doin, however since im not a keen drifter in my 33 i asked for a traction setup (less sliding more traction around corners) up to u what ya wanna do but thats my 2c :)

i have tein coilovers, as i said before i only trust scott from AVS, and since he does quite a number of drift cars in adeliade including mark from ET im sure he knows what his doin, however since im not a keen drifter in my 33 i asked for a traction setup (less sliding more traction around corners) up to u what ya wanna do but thats my 2c :)

I second that motion, and raise you 2bob, Scottys the way to go, He also does J-Spec's vehicle and a heap of my mates cars too

Darren

• 2 weeks later...
Joel when you find out where to get the tie rod ends let me know i need to replace mine. 

Stable suspension in pooraka do a good alingment job and if you wont to get the bushes i can press them in for you no problem

what kind of bushes can you get chris? the ones on my 180sx are on its way out, im assuming you can custom make them or something along those lines?

I am looking at getting SK's full whiteline kit, without the dampers and springs due to already having a set of tien HA....

I was wondering what else is required to be changed on a R32 GTR that could be of benefit???

ideas people?

also where is a cheap place to get drive shaft boots? I have a split one :D

then who to fit?

if u want a really good wheel alignment go see greg at gregs alignment solutions. hes a top bloke really knows his stuff and is reasonable priced. hes done alignments on kier wilsons gtr drag car and several drift cars. ive been taking my car there for over 2 years and hes one of the best in the trade