SAU Community

SAU Lanyards & Polo shirts

Nizmo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Tigeryas - unless someone doesnt pick theirs up .... but there will be other batches :cheers:

If your a SAUWA member look in the members section - there is a pizza night .... if the majority of the lanyards and polo shirts could be picked up then it would make life a whole lot easier.

I'll post the details of it here for non members

Place : Wembly Hotel

Date : 9th of April (couple of weeks after easter)

Cost: no more that $25 for food. no byo but alcohol available from the bar. remember to drive safely and not to drink and drive.

Sorry Tigeryas - unless someone doesnt pick theirs up .... but there will be other batches :(

If your a SAUWA member look in the members section - there is a pizza night .... if the majority of the lanyards and polo shirts could be picked up then it would make life a whole lot easier.  

I'll post the details of it here for non members

I cant seem to find the SAUWA Members section... I paid my membership only 2 days ago, ( Just waiting to recieve my show bag in the mail) Could it be restricted? Mmm...

Any news on the next order of SAU Lanyards & Polo shirts? :cheers:

• 5 weeks later...

So are other aussie allowed to buy a shirt or this a WA thing only????

Cause if it is ill move to Pearth tommorrow... Just get a branch transfer and sell thr house and ditch the mrs. and dog and ill be there tommorrow... LOL

The Polo's were made by us here in Vic.

If you place an order from your club we can send you more.

Same goes for the lanyards, speak to Lauren/Nizmo if you are interested for more and she can contact me again.

We have have another 60 Polo's coming through in 2 weeks which is a god-send as they are popular as and we've sold out.

We also have an addition of proper RED sizes, of which was have around 20 in stock and they look quite good also. Im getting a red one :D

hope all you guys are happy with what you were sent

-ash

The Polo's were made by us here in Vic.

If you place an order from your club we can send you more.

Same goes for the lanyards, speak to Lauren/Nizmo if you are interested for more and she can contact me again.

We have have another 60 Polo's coming through in 2 weeks which is a god-send as they are popular as and we've sold out.

We also have an addition of proper RED sizes, of which was have around 20 in stock and they look quite good also. Im getting a red one  :D

hope all you guys are happy with what you were sent

-ash

I will have to register my interest now in a shirt when WA gets the next batch. Any other colours from red?????? Can't be having red, sorry. :cheers:

can you please put me an order for a black shirt and one lanyard? as small as the shirt comes for me thanks :D

just lemme know of the payment details...cheers :cheers:

just lemme know of the payment details... cheers :)

oi Yas u ditz in the first page... when do u need the payment done by though...?

What im saying is, get your club to do a bulk order.

Everything is cheaper.

For say one lanyard... its gonna cost you $7 or something inclu postage

If you order 50 or more the price is down too around $5 inclu postage

Same for the Polo's. There are black ones.

Its a bit difficult to go around doing singluar orders all day as you could all appreciate.

Get together. Work out a bulk order... for WA, speak to Lauren.

QLD - No sure what you wanna do :D

Hey Paul, does that mean there are spares? If so then can you save me a small-as-it-can-get and a lanyard for me...? I have a mid-semester exam to study for so i wont be able to make it (and it's quite far too :cheers:)