Guest jake_1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg ive been there

their skylines are all pretty expensive

in the 25k+ range

but then they like to dress up their skylines with body kits mufflers and all the other stuff

and nice coat of shiny wax

their cars are nice but expensive

i'd so much prefer to import rather than buy from a dealer but only cause the importer i went thru is probably the only one i trust. Especially after the trouble my mate here has gone thru with craig from J-Spec and other stories about greg.

my next car i will go thru mark again... which will either be an R32 GTR or an R34 GTT

Ex- ur selling ur car? why? i hope its to buy another line! :P

Inark, I just booked my flight to london yesterday flying out the 26th March.. thats why im selling it, i'll be gone for a while... but will continue to whore the boards as much as possible

im flying out to canada around march 15th and im not selling my car, im going to canada for 1 year then the usa for? thats no excuse eh? unless you need the money????

SEI Motors in Dandenong has a crap load of R33 skylines and Soarers.

Never been there myself...wonder what they are like? Prolly dodgy, as are most things in dandy.

Down past Oakleigh along warrigal rd, the dealer at like the end of the series of dealers along there has a few... $23k though or so. Varying quality.

SEI Motors in Dandenong has a crap load of R33 skylines and Soarers.

yeah i went there yesterday to check it out. They have a fair few skylines but i reckon they are pretty expensive compared to private sale skylines and the dealer there was annoying. Kept coaxing and using unnescesary(i can never spell this word) language.

and yeha some of their skylines are dodgy. Like the spoiler paint is all gone but the guys said when he sells it he respray it. But yeah some were nice there some with aftermarket parts etc.

Down past Oakleigh along warrigal rd, the dealer at like the end of the series of dealers along there has a few... $23k though or so. Varying quality.

yeah this place is mondos, nice but expensive

SEI Motors in Dandenong has a crap load of R33 skylines and Soarers

guys, stay away from SEI, the owner their is real dodgy. he doesn't know shiat about cars, he just try's to sell them. and he really try's to push u into buying it and leaving a deposit as well. i took a look there a while back, was going to trade in my car, but he was too dodgy. wanted 23k for a series 1 r33.

hes also got honda preludes 94mdl, don't ask me how he brought that down, u can't because thats already sold here locally. the only way i can fink of is by bringing a smashed one and then taking the plates from a local one here and putting it on his one, fixing it up and rebirthing it.

2 things firslty

1.)

Down past Oakleigh along warrigal rd, the dealer at like the end of the series of dealers along there has a few... $23k though or so. Varying quality

i dont think this means mondo the place next to that has some skylines cheaper than mondo, however if you are going to look there you might as well buy from red ace motors on poath road )hugesdale) as red ace motors sells their cars to this dealer....trust me buy one from red ace motors...

2.)

hey akeenan you can take you lin eto the states for a year then you have to export it but you would be 1337 if you did

i would be 1337? what does this mean... im going to leave my car behind with my step father to drive occasionally

Originally posted by akeenan

im flying out to canada around march 15th and im not selling my car, im going to canada for 1 year then the usa for? thats no excuse eh? unless you need the money????

Whats the point of leaving my car here sitting depreciating for a year or two? At least when I come back, I can set my sights higher :D

a few months before i bought my car, i went to mondo motors (well that whole car yard) to do a bit of "window shopping." you always hear "oh, we'll fix that up" or "we'll paint that before we sell it" um...why dont they do it before they "advertise" it? maybe coz they hope some poor person doesnt see all the things wrong so they can get out of work (and money)? mayve they will get you to sign things before they fix it...then do it dodgy?

anyway....i looked at a r33 gtst (what i have now, but not from there) i was actually interested. i asked for a test drive, he said only if you put down a deposit! he then asked me how old i was, what my insurence record was, how much i earn, then he said "basically, if you're under 27, dont bother. the insurence will kill you!"

he pretty much said dont buy this car! so i didnt! (this guy had sooo much gel in his hair, i think it was poisoning his brain.

if i was to buy again...i would probably import...much cheaper, and chances are, its not as dodgy!!!