SAU Community

Best dealers for skylines

Guest jake_1

since the thread is alive again

has anyone heard of "Power RD Car Sales" in dandenong??

they have some very well priced R33's and some with low km's etc. on them

there is one with 31,000km's on it *shock* i have never seen a skyline with that low km's

i was wondering if they are really dodgy or actually half-decent??

Thanks for the help ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my 'line a couple of years ago from Best Choice Car Brokers on Williamstown Rd. Was 21k for a 94 R33 GTS25T, absolutely immaculate inside and outside. Only mod I could see was a cat back exhaust and tinted windows. Maybe a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for, and I have had no probs whatsoever since!

I would highly recommend buying a car through Mike there, he even bought the car down to Geelong twice for me.

Has anyone else bought a car from here?

nikr33

::Thats interesting as what was swaying me with them was the extended warranty on their cars. ::

Yeah they have an extended warranty i got suckered into buying it. was like $400 extra.

All i Know is after my first service with them a few parts had to be changed, would of though the warranty/good will would of covered that.

They also wanted to charge me to fix the rattle they created cause it was taking them so long to fix...

they also have a panel beater/workshop down the road :)

i know theres a place on sydney road in the campbellfield area called "just jap auto imports" or something like that, hes dodgy, and hes prices are bs, 20 gran for a near stock R32 gts-t..... pffft.

theres another place on bell st in preston ( i 4get the name ), i was told there dodgy as well by some people on here, they have some nice cars but.

i ended up gettin my '94 R33 gts-t from allblitz after goin to like 10 different import places.

::Thats interesting as what was swaying me with them was the extended warranty on their cars. ::

Yeah they have an extended warranty i got suckered into buying it. was like $400 extra.

All i Know is after my first service  with them a few parts had to be changed, would of though the warranty/good will would of covered that.

They also wanted to charge me to fix the rattle they created cause it was taking them so long to fix...

they also have a panel beater/workshop down the road :)

Worth noting, thanks for the info mate. B)

i know theres a place on sydney road in the campbellfield area called "just jap auto imports" or something like that, hes dodgy, and hes prices are bs, 20 gran for a near stock R32 gts-t..... pffft.

theres another place on bell st in preston ( i 4get the name ), i was told there dodgy as well by some people on here, they have some nice cars but.

i ended up gettin my '94 R33 gts-t from allblitz after goin to like 10 different import places.

hey

were are allblitz located?? ;)

do you recomend them as a good dealer?

thanks

hey

were are allblitz located??  ;)

do you recomend them as a good dealer?

thanks

I can recommend Allblitz for his help so far with me. He has section on the main page in the very last sectoin. It is a list of the traders. Best way to make contact is via PM. User name is: allblitz

HTH

mate sei motors r the dodgiest bastards ever, he once offered me 4500 for my sr20s180 and it was rwally ncie for a trade in wif a r33.

he said the reason he offered me that low is couse the roof was black as the car was ferrari red wif black roof and really tinted windows looked hot as.

anyways if ur in the marcket of a r32 i am selling myne really cheep as i need to sell it asap.

pm me if intrested

cheers

yeah allblitz is good, i can vouch for them, husnu is the guy to talk to down here in melb. top bloke and helpful as well, doesnt mind going into details about the car and doesnt mind answering any questions about them either. there located in the trader section you can get a hold of them there.

yeah jsa thats the name of that place, a guy on here told a story awhile back about a freind of hes who bought a 180sx from them, the paintwork they did on it was f***** and the bodykit was held on by like 3 screws and he payed like 22 gran for it or something..... thats highway robbery.

mate sei motors r the dodgiest bastards ever, he once offered me 4500 for my sr20s180 and it was rwally ncie for a trade in wif a r33.

he said the reason he offered me that low is couse the roof was black as the car was ferrari red wif black roof and really tinted windows looked hot as.

lmao what a dodgy bastard, sif it'd be worth 4,500, ive never seen a 180sx get sold for that much, besides..... alot of 180's have black roofs.... thats not an excuse to rip you off by like 10 gran lol

"theres another place on bell st in preston ( i 4get the name ), i was told there dodgy as well by some people on here, they have some nice cars but".

"JSA; I have heard some bad things"

HA, HA, HA. I bought my car through Jsa. Yes I could probably add a few things to the list. Good or bad it doesn't matter. lol

Yeah they have got some real nice cars there.

But in the end, 10 people could buy from the same differant impoter and you'll never get 100% satisfaction.

Like it has been stressed on here many of times, do your home work, know exactly what you are buying, get it checked out and you shouldn't have a problem.

Too many people are out to make a quick buck, you can tell when people are pissing in your pocket. Just suss' them out.

In the end of the day if you get a honest car for the price you paid you did well. The thing is, thats not too hard to find. What I would recomend is find a importer that offers (and keeps to there word) good after sales care. That to me is the big differance, and im sure many would agree.

• 2 months later...

WARNING!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM JSA (Japanese Sports Auto) in Preston

Dodgiest bastards around... i got burnt very badly from these guys, and heard of others who have also had similar problems.

If you do dare to buy, take a list and make them sign of parts that are meant to be on the car, they took mine to stock to get it complied and 'forgot' to put all the extra parts back on the car so when i got it... most of the 'good bits' were missing.

They also lied about the parts that were on the car...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

I would suggest buying privately cos you'd be saving heaps. These caryard dealers are probably selling them skylines at $4K or $5k more than what they bought them for. And it's not like they do much work or whatever after they get the cars.

However Allblitz does have quite a number of skylines at really good prices if you're looking for a "dealer". As for J-spec u can also get a good deal but it might be a long wait.

im not having a go, but you're all writing about how car yards are dodgy because all their cars have resprays and kits etc...

then you all praise allblitz....ive seen about 5 or 6 of the cars for sale through allblitz on their site, and they usually have aftermarket kits, and colors like monaro yellow etc....

the point is people will always have an opinion on a place, and usually because thats the only place they dealt with.

Difference between us and others is that we show the customer pictures of the car before it was resprayed just to prove it wasnt a damaged car. We find the public like the 'show' cars more and they sell much quicker.

since the thread is alive again

has anyone heard of "Power RD Car Sales" in dandenong??

they have some very well priced R33's and some with low km's etc. on them

there is one with 31,000km's on it *shock* i have never seen a skyline with that low km's

i was wondering if they are really dodgy or actually half-decent??

Thanks for the help :P

If you want to buy a car there, make sure you have the money in hand before offering him a price as the owner there doesn't listen to you at all unless you show them the dough. Once he knows you don't have the money, he'll just head back into his office and laze around.

31,000kms on a 98 R33 MIGHT be believable, but 31k on a 96 skyline is BS.