SAU Community

Best dealers for skylines

Guest jake_1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

i bought my r34 25gt from there for 13,000, i checked everything and took it for a drive the only problem was the centre console's hinges were broken while everything else was perfect. ive had it for 2 weeks now and loving it ill definately go there again, he gets new cars in there all the time, turbo's and n/a's i'd recomend them to other people.

yea i got my car (r33gts-t 2) from power road and the guy there shane is pretty good on the whole.

very casual though dunno if thats a good thing when your putting down your hard earned (nearly let me walk out the day i picked it up without giving him his cheque :laugh: ) good thing is if your serious he will let you drive about every car in the lot without a worry duno maybe its an aussie thing just seems so not fussed with it all lol

when i was browsing around, he didnt approach me until he saw me with my dad. Let me test-drive r32's and was happy to take car to any mechanic for a pre-inspection.

Although one problem i had was he listed a car as 1993 when it was a October 1992. May not be a big deal but i wanted a genuine 1993 model.

when i was browsing around, he didnt approach me until he saw me with my dad. Let me test-drive r32's and was happy to take car to any mechanic for a pre-inspection.

I guess that's why he didn't talk to me, didn't take me seriously (I wasn't serious on buying any cars anyway :P ).

Just like Pablo101 Power Rd are the only dealer with r34's in my price range too. :thanks:

Went down there last week and a guy called Jeff was the first to approach me.

Unlike Shane, this guy knows exactly how to look after a customer!

In about 5 mins of looking at the only R34 25gt there he threw me the keys to let me have a drive (trusting an 18yr old with an R34 within 5 minutes in my opinion was somewhat of a miracle).

NO pressure at all to commit and he even bought my girlfriend and myself a powerade!

As far as i can tell their cars are pretty good (apparently all grade 4 auction ratings at least), although their yard isnt the most pleasing to the eye.

This thread is really coming along since its revival !

Keep the comments coming they're really helpful as i need all the info i can get before i buy my first car (and incidently first 'line :banana: )

hey guys, currently in the market for an series II r33. JSA is bad i was gona smash him... he was full of crap. I went to JAPCARs which is on the humeway they seemed to be ok,nice r32's and 33's but some of them had dints n repsrayed... anyway today i went to power road.. they had some nice skylines... im thinking of purchasing a s2 r33 2morow. I will tell u guys the outcome. Thanks so much for the information ;)

Geraus.

best place to buy skylines in my opinion is power rd car sales.

I had my R32 GTR imported by him. It was a grade 4 and was the best R32 GTR i could find anywhere.

they have a good selection and the prices are very competitive.

customer service is not the best but once they know you are serious, its all good

I paid 18k for my GTR

best place to buy skylines in my opinion is power rd car sales.

I had my R32 GTR imported by him. It was a grade 4 and was the best R32 GTR i could find anywhere.

they have a good selection and the prices are very competitive.

customer service is not the best but once they know you are serious, its all good

I paid 18k for my GTR

was it the burgandy one?