SAU Community

just wondering about pistons r33

hey got a r33 gts-t auto series 2 just wondering stanard pistons what is the highest psi b4 they break? how much should u pay for forged pistons?and good places to do them in queenland round brissy/goldcoast??? also is it worth getting tomei cams poncams????how much is a good price to pay for them and where?worth getting pineapples???where and how much should i pay? im after sum good power responsive power!!! also standard fuel injectors how far will they go?as i cant change me ecu its auto (i have a apexi safc are they any good?for injectors) i have 500hp fuel pump bosh good enough for the job?

With standard internals chasing like 260rwkw???doable?? (with all the stock engine and all that plus turbo??????)

how much would forged pistons/cams all the mods above get me atw?

i want more then 260rwkw will the mods above will the mods above plus the turbo reach alot more then 260?worth doing?or not?the turbo im going to get well it will either be rated at 500-or 700 what u think?pm or post up if u need anything else im just wondering what the things will do for me cost and is it worth doing or should i just focus on taking my car to 260rwkw? i wanna smash commodores senators ect/vl v8's fords and all that thankz

hey im sorry about the lack of Punctation!,but i wrote that article up when i was on the piss it seemed readable at the time! sorry everyone, so pistons are good for 240-250rwkw like the injectors are they?and places in queensland brisbane,golcoast that do forged pistons?cost? .

tomei pon cams?worth getting?and cost?where can i get them?.

I wana make round 250rwkw with stock internal ect but i want to know if i start doing internals what the cost will be and where do i get the parts and what power would i be able to get i wanna know if its worth doing?

250rwkw that will go hard wont it?liek beat commodore senators and xr6 turbos and v8's?wont it?

With stock internals and a safc/pod/exhaust/boost controller/dump pipe/Shift 2 kit (Stage 2 kit) on the auto box and new turbo i should be able to get 240-250kw shouldnt i?and still have a reliable car??????

you've been told like 5 times what you need. your not going to listen so just goto a performance workshop and say i want 260rwkw here is my car make it happen. let them do the work and you just pay them. simple