SAU Community

NFS Underground 2

D-G

Ok, so far ive only hired it for two nights and played around 28 hours, AND IM STILL STUCK WITH A DAMN 240SX. Now ive only gotten around 3 new cars (which are utility trucks) so im very pissed off at the fact that its taking so long for me to get a good car. I think the next car i get is a Fairlady Z, but you start off with a tuned one already so im sick of it. And theres the same amount of upgrades from what ive seen expect now you can buy them in packs so you save like 100 credits or whatever. So i wouldnt tell anyone to buy it in a hurry, i mean yeah ok theres new things and blah blah, but overall im kind of dissapointed!

My so far rating: 6 out of 10 ;)

....ok so tell me you think that they have done the drifting good? i mean you turn in that game and its considered as a drift... maybe its coz i had a all niter so i didnt get sleep during those 28 hours... but who knows =P *cranky* lol if you have played it and gotten all the cars, please tell me theres a R33!!?!?!? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

in 28hrs of play you should have gotten a handfull of cars to choose from. heres a tip, it really doesnt matter what car you drive as the cars will generally go the same speed with the same mods no matter if its a gtr or an AE86:D:D....so just pour all your money into one car!! thats wat pisses me off about the game its so unrealistic and shits me how easy it is for you to catch up with the other cars in a race but so hard to get ahead of them after that. you would think that the pace that youd caught up with them you be long gone...some gay ass handicap thing if you ask me. whereas Gran Turismo its proportional, if you can catch up to them fast then you can make distance on them at the same pace.

i started off with an AE86 and the more i play the worse my car looks with all these gay bonnet scoops, spoilers, headlights, bodykits. whats with americans and their rice?? i only race with the hachi-roku and i still kick ass!!

i recon they did well on the drifting especially the down hill stuff but thats about it. but to get the most out of it you have to really set your car up to be able to link corners and straights. thats why you go into the performance shop and tune your car for individual races.

no there is no 33.

i started off with an AE86 and the more i play the worse my car looks with all these gay bonnet scoops, spoilers, headlights, bodykits.  whats with americans and their rice??  i only race with the hachi-roku and i still kick ass!!

Yeh i know that sux hey. Thats why i do up cars the way i want'em in Quick race.

bad news if you havnt heard, juiced isnt coming out because the company ran out of money during the process... yes that leaves only gt4. lets hope that doesnt let us down aswell!

i rented NFSU2 from video shop on weekend - ive been glued to TV screen all weekend - i dont want to take it back to shop :(

240Z rocks - specially when painted in bright pink :D .... i must admit i havent gotten very far either .... i rock at drifting but thats about it haha

woohoo im not the only one who doesnt get far in that game.

yeah true there was only one gt game that pissed the f**k out of me, the prolouge one... i think thats what it was called. i was so dissapointed at that, but 3 was a big success, the drifting in that is unreal!