SAU Community

Cusco R32 Handling Upgrade Combo

wat exactly is this kit going to do for the car? I understand that the adj. castor rods are good for drifting, but wats the difference btw the standard upper arms and these ones?

I need to change my setup and this looks good but i'm not totally sure what it will do to my handling.

cheers if you can hekp.

hey guys, sorry for the late reply

Phantom32, I know the castor rods let you dial in more castor but im not to sure what the upper arms do, i guess they are alot chunkier then stock so it could improve chassis rigidity, lol, could someone help me with this?

daler32, I just checked them out again and there in excellent conditon all bearings are in great condition and the castors have been checked and in good condition also :)

Roy, The bearings are in good condition in the upper arms and the pillowball in the castors is good too

Chef_32, Im not to sure if they are adjustable but from what i have been told they are, but please dont quote me on that. ;)

if anyone wants to come to inspect they are welcome and i can COD anywhere in aus

hey guys, sorry for the late reply

Phantom32, I know the castor rods let you dial in more castor but im not to sure what the upper arms do, i guess they are alot chunkier then stock so it could improve chassis rigidity, lol, could someone help me with this?

The Cusco upper arms are a fixed length arm set to increase your negative camber. Yes, that means they are NOT adjustable. They are sold in 1 or 1.5 mm shorter increments to bring in the neg camber. I've had a set of these on my car for about 4 years without any problems. Because they are bearing style instead of bush style they are a lot stronger than factory. Hope that helps. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...