SAU Community

Wanted in Townsville (Wedding cars in August)

Packy

Hey peoples, I'm trying to find good clean R30, R31, R32, R34 Skyline's preferably in sedan form, but coupe will do, in Townsville for my wedding in August. I don't need an R33 as i own one already.

Actually also on the other hand, if you own either a R30 - R34 please tell me, as I would like as many skylines to be there at the one time.

Also if you know of any r31 sedan's going for sale in townsville, please tell me.

You may get a free meal as well, if i choose your car for the top 5.

Thanks people

Packy :rant:

Jeez mate not sure how many guys you'll find from Townsville able to help... Don't seem to be too many on here...

I'd be more than happy to help but 1) I'm a long ways from Townsville & 2) I've got a 33 Sedan which you don't need!

Good luck though!

Strutto:-

Yeah well that's why i'm trying now. Might find someone that is going to buy one :rant:

Well if someone has a really clean and nice r33 sedan...I'll put my car on the sidelines.

Heh, need a holiday in August ?? rofl

There are a few up there , I know of a 32 GTR and a white 33 , there are more but not many , try a few other web site's too, and just keep an eye out on the street and ram them off the road and ask if they can help (after they fix the body damage)

There are a few up there , I know of a 32 GTR and a white 33 , there are more but not many , try a few other web site's too, and just keep an eye out on the street and ram them off the road and ask if they can help (after they fix the body damage)

R32 GTR

Your free to use my car if you would like...... No meal nothing

Just PM

Mike

thanks mike_32_gtr. i will get in touch with you closer to date after you get back. I take it you will be in townsville???

Adsracer: i will be taking lots of pictures.

thanks mike_32_gtr. i will get in touch with you closer to date after you get back. I take it you will be in townsville???

Adsracer: i will be taking lots of pictures.

Sure will, Townsville is home for the next twelve months.....

Mike

SHY33 :- Oooh nice R33. and in white....hmmm always good for a wedding colour !!

Very interested, will keep you in mind. Thanks for the offer :D We can always put ya up for a few nights too.

• 3 weeks later...

bump :D

If anyone's interested, i'm gunna be organising a little dyno comp and drag racing the week before my wedding in august. Let me know if your in. Its going to be my bucks party :)

• 1 month later...