SAU Community

Parts for the Ceffy and where??

adrnln

Sorry if thread has all ready been done

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck finding parts for the Cefiro's and where

I know that basics like the front and rear suspension area is all S13

Most of the engines and components are from the Skylines RB20,RB25,RB26.

but parts like tail lights, interior's and panel their seems to be a lack of replacments at the monment.

Does anyone have any contacts for possible future reference.

i'm sorta lucky in that I have friends of family in malaysia, where the ceffy was sold locally, so I got parts from there for my dad's car. There's a huge untapped market in Thailand and Malaysia for ceffies where parts like bodykits and aftermarket products can be bought from, in addition to parts wreckers.

If you don't know anyone over there, your best bet would be in New Zealand where ceffies and Laurels are rampant. Ceffies are used as taxi's over there, so spare parts should be readily available.

yeah JT is going to start bringing in some parts from NZ to here... so if u guys need stuff ugently i should be able to arrange it.

stuff like exhausts... body parts... interior stuff... panels.

call up your local Nissan dealership, have your VIN number ready, and ask away... most likely you will get.... "you want a taillight for a what.....?!?" or "who makes it?!?" ummm.... i called Nissan didnt i :P:D:D

if you have trouble getting the parts, i know a local dealership here in sydney have A31 part number micro film (cant remember it atm) thats where we got one of the taillightsfrom. :P

EZZY Calling my local nissan dealer is like beating your head against a wall sure its fun but nothing you would do again because of the pain.

Inark : thats would be great for future reference as i'm getting bolder in my search for angle in the corners.

I'm waiting for where I bought the car to get back to me in feb some time as they have a container coming with apparently the rest of the stuff that was missing from the car, but unsure if they will cough up and your services will be need to get these parts

andrew

PS I might be after the centre garnish between the rear tail lights if anyone knows where i might be able to find one S1 preferable ta