SAU Community

ATTN: All SAU-Vic Members

R31Nismoid

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You havnt said anything wrong.

I dont plan on ever doing anything with this club for along time after dealing with Adzmax anyways.

Im not arguing abuot the payments ffs, I am arguing that we have never had to pay before but now we do... and for someone like me it means paying for exactly what its always been like.

Anyways... this is it from me about this... no more

Dude, you are arguing about the decline of Western civilisation...

We now live in a krypto-fascist individualotocracy!

SAU or Adzmax is not to blame, SOCIETY IS TO BLAME (though calling it society is probably a stretch these days)

Wow, how hard was that? You could of saved the pages of drool and just posted that and I would of given you this answer, instead you decide to play hero. OK now lets get this straight right. There is NOTHING stopping ANYONE from planning cruises. If Forum users wish to cruise then they can crusie 24 hours, 7 days a week. SAU Vic has NEVER tried to stop that, in fact we promote it.

This is what I mean.... he has no idea what I am on about... I know I can cruise whenever I want and organise a cruise... My argument the whole day has been that I cannot attend a SAU VIC cruise because Im not going to pay $50 just so I can cruise with you when I have been able to do that for the past few years for free!

Now have you finally grasped what I am on about?

Im not trying to cause any arguments here..believe me im not... I just dont think that everyone has been catered for when the membership structure was formed.

There are General Meetings, once a month.

If you have a issue to raise, come along.

There have been that many its not funny. Not once has someone come along and raised this.

Not everyone wants CAMS, there are alot of people like myself who just want to meet new people, chat on a forum, and go for cruises

Maybe another plan could be developed... $30 and you get a lanyard, full forum access and are allowed on cruises?

No, we need CAMS... the fee we pay gets us the insurance as a by-product of the affiliation. So it is 100% required.

A large portion of the $50 goes towards CAMS

I dont like the idea of being liable if i organise an event.

I can cruise whenever I want and organise a cruise... I cannot attend a SAU VIC cruise because Im not going to pay $50 just so I can cruise with you

This is the present, where pretty much everyone else is, even if they don't like it.

when I have been able to do that for the past few years for free!

OK, this is the past, this is where you are living...

sooooooo........................................ how bout them yankees?? :uhh:

Troy, reckon u could knock me up a GTR rear spoiler for this cruise??? :D

Chinny your a tool :D...i can but the deterant is it will cost you $50 :D

ok....now you have really gone and done it and i really dont care if i get banned/warning/whatever.....You dont like the way the club is run FU(K OFF!!!!...We dont need turds like you here....Now i am ready to be judged :D

:whip:

SLYWPN, I think to answer your question, all you need to know is any "official SAU VIC cruise" is restricted to members who are covered by CAMS, as we are an official CAMS recognised organisation and such must act under their guidelines. If damage is caused by a non CAMS covered participant with our prior knowledge of their presence, then we are still liable, so obviously its in our best interests to make sure they aren't there.

As for meeting people outside of these events, we organise that too. For months me and the crew up in the North of Melb meet up in Diamond Valley (I think) on the first sunday for coffee. We don't really cruise or anything tho, just sit around and babble. You can drive any car you want and be part of any club and come join our rowdy bunch.

Me and R32 Bigboy and Horus go to the Nissan Silvia meets after the club meetings on tuesdays for some cruising and other fun activities. There's a whole heap of activities outside of official activities.

Ash, snowy, james etc used to be the ones that organised the cruises before we went official, but now since they are in the committee, they devote most of their time to organising official events. This however dosen't stop anyone else from organising an unofficial SAU meet and greet/cruise... its just that no one seems to have stepped up to the plate. Organise an event and I'll do whatever I can to make sure it gets exposure on the forums.