SAU Community

got my cars dyno figures 2day!?!?

TRY032

I had my car dynoed today at rev zone in nunawading... my car is a stock as a rock 1989 r32 gts-t and i pulled 103.5 @ the rear wheels........

Does this sound correct from a 158kw @ the engine car??

taking age and elcetronics, air con etc. into consideration

What rpm was the 108rwkw made at? Also what was your tourqe figure and at what rpm? I pulled 119rwkw with a 3"cat back, pod, thermo fan, no aircon. I was a bit dissapointed but I guess I wanted to much! The thing pulls great though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, im kainda disappointed, i had changed oil and fulel filter, engine oil, spark plugs, to brand new iridiums bout 20 mins before... had that mobil 8000 shit which i find better than optimax and was hopin for about 110@ wheels my second run was worse, only made 99.7kw @ wheels..

they said full exhaust (dump, front pipe, hi-flo cat etc.) and boosted will make guaranteed 150 at wheels?????

That would seem about right actually, a guy at my work has the R32 Silvertop in his HR31 coupe, it is completely standard including airbox and all. The only thing it has is a bleed valve set at 10psi and it made 127rwkw so your figure on stock boost seems about right.

10psi is stock on silvertops anyways i thought

i picked up 20kw at rears from a turbo dump back 3inch hiflow exhaust ..mind u my ole school ECCS redtop 20det only made 96rwkw bog stock as a rock with auto .....

Matt

yeah, im kainda disappointed, i had changed oil and fulel filter, engine oil, spark plugs, to brand new iridiums bout 20 mins before... had that mobil 8000 shit which i find better than optimax and was hopin for about 110@ wheels my second run was worse, only made 99.7kw @ wheels..  

they said full exhaust (dump, front pipe, hi-flo cat etc.) and boosted will make guaranteed 150 at wheels?????

I made 149rwkw's with full 3" exhaust from turbo back, 11PSI and a hot air pod! Exhaust would have to be one of the best early upgrade mods u can do!

what is essentially the difference between stainless exhausts and mild steel... i can only see one which is on has a bling factor, and also gives the node a bit more of a metalic sound to it... and doesn't expand as much as parsay... and the other is just mild steel... dunno

exactly what u said, oh and also doesn't rust, i'd just go mild steel!