SAU Community

dont u love women drivers?

Thats funny? I am sure I have heard of male drivers making the same mistakes

could be wrong

yea im sure in most cases it is a male driver.

but im sure if a female "hit" ur car, ull'd be cut too..

ive got nothing against female drivers. i even let my gf drive my car.... (sumtimes)

I'll be the first to admit that most females can't drive, but there are some out there that could put any male to the test.

I got run up the arse by a male in a magna while sitting in traffic in a carpark with my handbrake on. So I guess the same could be said for males? Unless he really liked my arse and wanted my MSP51 numberplates?

I put it down to lack of concentration and not watching where he was driving or his surroundings. Insurance sorted him out so it's ok.

as a female driver i am proud to say that i have never caused any accidents. my sisters on the other hand are terrible drivers and shouldn't have been given licenses.

the only accidents i have been involved in have been the fault of a male

....and for the record.....

I've been involved in 4 accidents, all where I was not at fault, and where the other car was driven by a bloke :P

Accidents do happen. I know you feel bad; no one wish this would happen, but they don't mean it.

I personally think that female drivers (most of the time) take more care when they drive. That's why they try to prevent themselves from situations where there need to squeeze through lanes and follow up very close to another car. They might also drive a bit slow. So what? Care and prevention make them good drivers. However they won't be so experienced in that sense (like Mum & GF), when they have to make quick decisions with their car.

Reversing into some car or running into someone's rear can happen for anyone, as one's mind might wander off somewhere. Being a "young" bloke, I know how dangerously I drive compared to any girls I know, so I wouldn't say that they are bad anyhow.

But when it comes to more elderly people.... it's a different story.....

I don't hate female or male drivers, just a certain demographic driving large 4WD station wagons, like Land Cruisers, Patrols and Pajero's.. I have had one car written off by one and have been passenger in three accidents where these cars have been involved and the typical (I am bigger and can drive over you) tactic has been employed and cars and people have been majorly damaged...

man i'm not liking this. Wheres the sexist sentiment thats SUPPOSED to exist in our society. Bloody female drivers, too busy putting on makeup to concentrate!!

(not serious by the way....much)

kel if you're 21 and have been in four accidents already, i reckon you must be doing something wrong. I'm 23 and haven't been in any (you pulling out in front of people too close or something???)

go the chauvinist male!!!

kel if you're 21 and have been in four accidents already, i reckon you must be doing something wrong.

Not a good thing to be saying, by the time I was 21 I had been in more than 4 accidents, not as a driver I might add, but when you put yourslef in the situations, or you don't for that matter, shit WILL happen.. I have malformed broken ribs, scars and lost friends to show that no matter how cautious you are, the roads ARE dangerous.. I have personally done more defensive driving courses than most of the people on this forum, in my line of work we do another stage/refresher every 6 months.. Everyone else on the road is out to get you, if you drive with anything else in mind you will come out messed up..

Sorry to be critical, today is the anniversary of a good friends death from a car accident I was in.. When it hits home, it hits HARD and you don't forget....!

shit man thats unlucky. Sorry to hear. I've been in a few with other people driving (but they were at fault....AND TWO OUT OF THREE WERE WOMEN!!!!!!!) Hahhahaha didn't even think about that. Luckily they were all fairly minor (just because of luck mind you).

I do understand that you can be the best driver in the world and still put your life in the hand of other dickheads on the road, but i thought it was a bit of rough luck to have been driving for 4 years (shes 21 so i'm assuming) and have had 4 accidents.