SAU Community

dont u love women drivers?

kel if you're 21 and have been in four accidents already, i reckon you must be doing something wrong. I'm 23 and haven't been in any (you pulling out in front of people too close or something???)

Aren't all chicks 21? :uhh:

The accident's, just for the record....

Truck changed lanes into my lane without looking- admitted fault at the scene (he was stuck in a queue turning right, I was going straight ahead in the left lane)

Bloke ran up my arse as I gave way to a fire engine (full sirens going)- his excuse "sorry didn't think you'd stop- who stops for fire engines these days?'

Guy reverses into my car at about 30kays an hour - he wasn't looking, I was giving way, he travelled about 20m to hit me- cops told him not to contest that one, esp given the 6k damage to my stationary car

Last one is shown in the pic- hit by an L-plater who was going left in left hand lane. Changed his mind and veered suddenly into right lane and the poor zed- again a NAF for my insurance

But anyways, remember they're called an accident for that very reason.

Kel if you really look like your avatar, i wouldn't be surprised if you caused all 4 accidents and the guys just took the blame cause they're suckers for a pretty face!!

.... well, it really is me in that pic.....

Yeah true thats a bit of bad luck. I've had some close calls but no hits yet....touch wood. Most recent was when some old fart turned right from centre lane without indicating or anything (i was in right lane) but due to my superhuman MALE reflexes i locked up the brakes and stopped in time.....then chased him for 15 mins hurling abuse at him through the window.

Lucky it wasn't an old FEMALE driver driving or she prolly would have swerved into me!!!

nother female driver here, 31 with no acco's as yet (touch-wood!) Have to agree with comment about 4x4 drivers, they really sux, most drive like they own the roads. And how many of the things are driving on city streets nowdays, un-believable!

arhh, shouldn't have posted above. Partner just rang to say 4b driver pulled in front of car ahead of him this morning on the way to work causing it (pulsar) to swerve and brake suddenly, followed quickly by his 78SS torana taking it out. 4b owner left the scene in a hurry. damn, damn! :rofl: was just looking forward to putting some cash into the Line too. oh well, such is life hey.

man sounds like a lotta people having some bad luck. Too many retarded drivers on the road. Maybe a few of us good male line drivers should carry round baseball bats and cull the idiot driver population!!! :kick:

hahah jokes (i in no way condone the beating of any stupid driver and wouldn't want anyone else to do it either...just for legalities sake!!)

:P

Sorry to hear about the car. Hope all works out alright.