GTS/T with GTR Badge Shame File

Nexus9

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny they think RB26 transplant = GTR

Twin Turbo on a RB20/25 = GTR

yet seem to conveniently forget little things like Atessa, wider flared guards for wider rubber, getrag gearbox, center guages etc etc.... the list goes on.

As I said before if you have a beast of a GTST be proud of it, take joy in the fact that people will underestimate it's potential and speed. Enjoy the looks on others faces when your GTST blows them off the track. Don't devalue all the work you have put into it, by trying to claim it is something it is not.

If the maroon skyline has Rb26 in gtst then its got the right to have the badge :P  

Yes or No ?

correct me if im wrong but last i heard off him it still had the 25....not that it would justify it anyway

say you have a dead RB26 engine....and you can't affod to buy another engine and your mate were like donating an RB25 to fit into your GTR..and you agreed to do so.

what would you call that one ? still a GTR ?

hahahahaha :P

id call it rice

omg....*hides head in shame*

my gtst has a gtr badge...but tht was there on the gtr bodykit when i bought the car.....i dont lie and say i have a gtr, cuz im not tht sad, and i dont drive her as if she was a gtr either, so am i still a shame to the skyline community??

i could take if off...but then that part of the bumper will b ugly, i basically have it so its not so ugly *rice*

I had a GTR key, for an S13 with an rb25de(TT), frying 600rwhp. Am I rice? :(

lol no your not rice cause anyone that goes to the the trouble of squashing an rb26dett into an s13 deserves a medal (in your case it was a GTR Key)

you would have been if you put a gtr badge on the back though:)

of course ....only coz you wore the key around your neck hehehehe jk
:rofl:

if i tatoo gtr on my right asscheek then id be the rice king

what makes a GTR a GTR is a car that rolls off the factory floor in japan as a Nissan Skyline GTR

there is no copy, no equal, no better!!!!

unless it rolled off the jap floor a GTR it aint a GTR

what makes a GTR a GTR is a car that rolls off the factory floor in japan as a Nissan Skyline GTR

there is no copy, no equal, no better!!!!

unless it rolled off the jap floor a GTR it aint a GTR

:werd:.....btw josh's s13 wasnt a 26 it was a 25 twin turbo that was basicly a 26 in size anyway :( confused?

so how many R33 GTSt's with Nismo 400R kits are you gonna go up to and say "NOOOO you don't have a 400R, you're a ricer and I have a brain the size of my balls" to?

I was I must admit quite amused by the sheer number of GTSt's in brissy that had GTR badges on em. But get off it, what right do you have to dictate what other people do with their cars... if you don't like seeing it, close your eyes.

You aren't the Nissan police.

whoa...this has gone further than I thought...

And I knew Harun's old car would be on the list...

It is shameful, we are just letting people know its like sticking a Type R badge on a 120Y...

We are NOT the Nissan police as this country has enough bacon already. People just need to realise that it is gay...

whoa...this has gone further than I thought...

And I knew Harun's old car would be on the list...

It is shameful, we are just letting people know its like sticking a Type R badge on a 120Y...

We are NOT the Nissan police as this country has enough bacon already.  People just need to realise that it is gay...

but... 120ys are dattos... Just like GTRs...

Anyway, I do belive the only way to solve this problem is to go to all the autobarns, repcos, etc round the country and confiscate all their badges with type R on them, or GTR. Its the ONLY way!