SAU Community

FS: Walbro 255lph pumps 140$

The standard R33 pump according to my roughly translated Japanese specs is 190lph, 12-14v (unsure I cannot translate part of it) and at 41PSI.  Oh and I know there is more to a pump...I asked a question that is all...

Oh an that cannot be the whole part number...pfft forget it

forget what, what are you even talking about? how are you going to buy it when your in " NY"

forget what, what are you even talking about? how are you going to buy it when your in " NY"

I live in Australia...Brisbane to be precise...and that is why I want the exac part number. There are another 6 digits after the one you gave...

Hey I have bought stuff while I am here and it has been delivered home just fine...seems delivery can be made anywhere...go figure

I live in Australia...Brisbane to be precise...and that is why I want the exac part number.  There are another 6 digits after the one you gave...

Hey I have bought stuff while I am here and it has been delivered home just fine...seems delivery can be made anywhere...go figure

Listen here mate, the other numbers are all differnt. that is the part number.

If you want one seriously, just give me a pm... if not do not reply in here its not IRC.

:(

Sorry my PM's are full and I don't have time to empty them...

All I wanted to know is it a

GSS341-400-959

or

GSS341-400-805

or

GSS341-400-762

or

GSS341-400-858

As all are made for different applications. Just making sure.

Oh and last time I checked, if you want to sell something and claim that it fits you should be knowledgeable enough to know what your talking about.

I am not here for a chat and frankly don't have the time...and last time I checked this was a forum, thus questions and ANSWERS...

Hi mate

Kevin here

I just got the pump u sent me and im not happy.

Took it out of the bubblewrap and the nozzle at the plug end is completely snapped off therefore i need a replacement or refund. Dont want to cause a scene...just need a pump asap.

Tried to pm you but your inbox is full.

No no no

Dont get me wrong....

The goods arrived on time and packaged as new...so it may well be damage caused during postage

This guy was very helpful with all my questions and gave me his number to call him if i ran into trouble fitting the pump.

I would still buy from him again...im sure the others who bought a fuel pump from him were happy with their purchase.

Hopefully he took out insurance on the postage.

No no no

Dont get me wrong....

The goods arrived on time and packaged as new...so it may well be damage caused during postage

This guy was very helpful with all my questions and gave me his number to call him if i ran into trouble fitting the pump.

I would still buy from him again...im sure the others who bought a fuel pump from him were happy with their purchase.

Hopefully he took out insurance on the postage.

Hey,

Drop me a PM mate, we sort this out.

And whoever said there glad they didnt buy a pump. Is that wat the other 15 people said?

:bs!:

Drop me a pm dude, we'll sort it out ;0

Hi mate

I have to post pics here cause i couldnt figure out how to do it via private message. Any chance you can send me a replacement while you process the claim etc?? Like i said my pump is stuffed and i need one asap. Broken pump is no good to me [/img]

Is giving you pics of the thing even gonna help if it want insured??? or was it?