SAU Community

Late night cruise sessions - Friday Feb 11th - Pizza and coffee

Blitz

Well its been a while since we did a late night mission on a Friday, and considering it used to be a weekly ritual I think its about time to bring these events back to life :(

For the n00bs and people with bad memories, we normally meet at Chatswood - occasionally enjoying a coffee before cruising down to the northern beaches, stopping off at newport for some pizza, then on to Palm beach.

Details:

Meeting time:

9pm at Cafe Andronicus (Archer St) Chatswood for coffee

Departure time:

We will depart for the beaches at approx 10:15pm

Parking:

Due to the lack of parking at the old Mcdonalds carpark on Archer St, the suggested alternative is Chatswood Chase carpark, accessible via Victoria Ave. Parking is free and undercover

Please bring a 2 way radio if you have one.

See you all Friday

Nick

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last Northern Beaches pizza run was a nice change from my usual looking at the inside of pubs. Although the G/F was a little surprised that there was only one other lass there i.e. only one other person who wasn't mostly talking cars.

Agreed that the old Archer St parking lot was not really up for accepting a cruise worth of Skylines.

Hope to be there

well unfortunately I wont be in this one boys. I had hoped to have the GTR ready by then but apparently the engineer is coming to look at the car on friday so it wont be all done 'till monday or tuesday. bummer. next time...

im a central coast person, we dont have many late night cruises cause all the pussies dont want to cruise late.

archer street eh, i guess ill have to look out for skylines parked out the front of a coffee shop. at 9pm .

im in. see yas then i might bring a few others down. im sure some others with balls will come