SAU Community

Honda CBR250R for sale

Great honda CBR250R goes excellent mechanically A1 looks sexy with a red and silver fireblade design. free bike cover helmet and gloves cheap to run revs out to 20,000rpm speedo goes to 190km/h but would go way over that if you are willing great off the mark. easy to maintain desperate to sell low kms basically brand new 2004 complianced great value and great fun.

contact joel on 0269263208 or 0439465274 can send you more photos and a better description email [email protected] make the subject bold or stand out just for me to sort it out from junk mail

i have plenty of photos i just cant add them on this site email me and i will be happy to send them 12 months rego

price $5500 as i have only had it a couple of months

its a 1989 model but has been kept in such good nick as it only has 25000k's on the clock and it went under a full 2004 compliancing so basically replacing new for old evrything on the bike. the price is $5500 and regarding the ford swap i am more interested in a sports car for my next purchase so i would prefer cash or a sports car if their was a swap but the ford does look in great nick and looks like a very nice car