SAU Community

North Brissy's Skyline Owners

B's R33 GTS25T

Afternoon All,

I thought I would run a similar thread for the "better" side of the River Skyline Owners :wassup:

I'm from the Albany Creek area, but commute to 'the dark side' at Carole Park every day. Would be great to meet some of the local owners.

Also, I used to cruise in my old GTi many years ago, but I wanted to find out where the new hangouts are. (Insert old man voice here) "In my day, there were hundreds of people congregating at "The River" West End", and what nights everyone is out.

Cheers.

Brendon.

Yer go the North Bris Skyline owners,

Heheh, ya drive through teh local area and everyone looks, the rest drive vl commodores,

anyway good to see nother liner in AC.

I know nother bloke that does in AC, he form teh Matilda in AC, he good to talk to sometiems bout mods.

Anyway lada dude !

I live in the Kawana/Buddina area... it's on the north side of Brisbane (about 90 mins north)... :P

I do know the north/west of Brissy fairly well though, as I used to travel quite a bit between my parents place on the Sunshine Coast and my place in Toowoomba...

Hey

well i normally meet my mates at Aspley on a thursday night at the Hypermarket car park, jsut to keep the car form getting damaged and scratched by some teh idiots over in maccas carpark.

Laltley i been going to the skyline aus meets of a thurs night, and that bout it, i find the Skyline aus ppl real nice and responsible, rather than some teh ****heads out there with hot lil 4 cylinders that jsut act stupid.

and as we all have same car, we all handle the driives very similar.

Anyway,

catch ya all Later :)

Live at Chermside

Work at Aspley..... (Work late thursday nights til 9:00pm when mackers is in full swing, i wish i could just drive home ater 13 hours of work and not be raced.) I need to get a little sign like a learner sign that says ive worked all day and dont want to play with you, you fu$king tool, go away in your little $hit box lancer/Excel. Nuf said

Northsideeeeeeeeee Massive

Drive all round the folowing suburbs....

Aspley

Bridgeman Downs

Carseldine

Strathpine

Bald Hills

Warner

Brendale

Stafford

Stafford Heights

Albany Creek

Eatons Hill

Samford

Arana Hills

Everton Park

Enoggera

Red Hill

McDowall

Nundah

thats about it.....

I'm originally from Ipswich, so I know it (and some of the western Bris suburbs) like the back of my hand, but am currently living in Beenleigh and working at Yatala, so I have to learn a whole new set of suburbs :) I used to work in Toowoomba (and travelled there from Ipswich and back every day...), so I feel your pain Insomniac :rofl: