SAU Community

SAU Vic General Meeting - Tuesday 15th February 2005 **Last at Whitehorse**

adznight

Hi all, Its time for our General Meeting and sadly this will be out last at the Whitehorse as it is being knocked down to make way for apartments, thats right! No more SNITZ!!! OMG!

Now, why would I repost my last meeting post? I'm getting lazy thats why! You guys know the drill though....

It's SAU Vic General Meeting time. Thats right, Beer, Schnitzel, Cars and laughs! This is a great opportunity for those of you who don't know too many members to come down and mix.

This meeting will cover the usuall things, info on past events, pressing maters, SAU Merchandise will be available etc.

These meeting are used for the members and committee to talk about whats happening behind the scenes, to discus upcoming events and provide an excellent opportunity for you the SAU Vic members to discus your own issues and ideas. Don't forget this is YOUR club and what happens is in YOUR hands ;)

• Time - 8:00pm (Dinner from 7:00ish)

• Date - Tuesday 15th of February 2005

• Location - Whitehorse Inn, 5 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn (Cnr Burwood & Barton St Melways Ref - 45, A10)

Note - We meet in the Bistro area - this area is family friendly and set aside for us. There is plenty of seating (tables and chairs) for all.

• Who is welcome - Everyone!

2471Whitehorse_Inn.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come this is the last one at the whitehorse?

ummm... I'm guessing you didnt read Adz's post properly Sam... it says the reason in the first post u g00fy :bonk: Unless Adz edited it after he posted?

Anywayz... I'll be there, I'm goin for a Mexican Schnitz this time ;)

Inark y be gay for.. get off work and come have shnitz n titz

|PRESA| buy one of each!

they are really comfy to wear..  but i love the red ones, u boys look really nice in them :P

hows about me.. u.. and inarl get togeather.. and i show inark how not to be gay ;-) he can take notes

yehhhhhhhh