SAU Community

SAU Vic General Meeting - Tuesday 15th February 2005 **Last at Whitehorse**

adznight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't edit my post you dag....

The reason is the place has been sold to developers and they are going to knock it down. The developers offered to lease it on a month by month agreement but the owner of the hotel didn't want to stuff round the patrons, car clubs and workers so it's being closed.

As for new locations there are a few being considered. The WRX club hold meetings at the Village Green which is right on the South Eastern Freeway and there is also the Tower Hotel down the road from the Whitehorse. Main thing is they need to be able to set aside a meeting area and must have large safe parking etc.

The Village Green facilities are first class! The WRX Club hold their meeting there with out any issues. The only problem is they want us to pay to use the conference rooms which with the size of our club and the resourses available is not a posiibility.

Inark y be gay for.. get off work and come have shnitz n titz

|PRESA| buy one of each!

they are really comfy to wear..  but i love the red ones, u boys look really nice in them :)

i would.... but im a contractor... so i take time off... i dont get paid :D

and why is it everytime i go i miss out on the "n titz"?

:P

and hey.... im not THAT scarey

NDSOC also hold monthly meetings at the Whitehorse.. so they are in the same situation, there was an alternate meeting place nearby to the Whitehorse that was suggested at the last NDSOC meeting - but I forgot the name.

Greg, do you remember the name of the place??