SAU Community

Next friday night

Sounds like a good night. I'll have all new tread on the 19's and everything. I'll be in Sydney so if someone wants to take my 'line out for the night i'll drop you the keys...

!!!JOKING!!!

Sorry i'll miss it though.

Mate, I'll come around, pick it up and tow it with us all night, just so it doesn't miss out :)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is looking big guys. the more the merrier!!

not sure about my camera mount (or FoX's, well, its owned by a few people) as it is with another mate who is using it for a celica cruise or something :usuck:.

but bring your other mounts out and we can hook em up. ours was designed from scratch and built by FoX, Jester, R31DET, Bluprint and me. (well i didn't do much, but i can order a mean pizza!!!) i'll have my camera on the tripod for the occassion.

Does anyone know the rules that Cops have to go by when they talk to you???

Last night I got pulled over while cruising with all the guys (and Gals) for something I didnt do = at the end of Canberra Ave when you turn onto State circle about 7 or 8 of us turned at the lights, I wasnt going fast or acting stupid cos of the amount of cops I had seen out earlier, some people (who remain unnamed) spun tyres when exiting the lights and there was a copper at the other side of the lights....

He pulled me over and when he said that it was for "doing a squealy through the intersection" I said "that wasnt me"... He then started Yelling at me saying "Bullshit I saw you dont try to bullshit me, when I was young and stupid I took it like a F*cking man, I didnt try to talk my way out of it" He actually was swearing and yelling and personally insulting me by telling me that I couldnt take it like a man! He also said that he was "sick of f*cking young hooligans like me"...

Anyway I got off without a fine, but he yelled and swore at me about 3 times over 15 minutes.... Is that legal???? :P

LOL

I was waiting for this story to come out again..:D

BUt yea i dont think they can say that stuff, especially if it wasnt you... Id say you should go down to the cops station and get an apppology..... haha that would be funny.. Cops saying sorry to you... haha..

Awsome night last night BTW... "just a quite cruise down Northbourne"... yea right!

you should have told him not to speak to you like that for starters, then asked for his badge, name and number. Then you should have informed him you would be writing a letter into his station and asking for an appology. Its the only way to handle these things.

Hey guys, it was great to catch up again... next time hopefully I can use all of the throtle :rofl:

Sorry about my buddy :burnout: there, I had a word with him.

I'm pretty sure police can't just do that, I mean I can't just walk up to people on the street and say stuff like "take it like f$%^ing man" to them, however given that you didn't get a fine I'm not sure I'd be making waves.

Feel free however to punch the offender next time you see him :(

youre rite oscar, I dont think that I will follow it up any further, I did get out of a fine and it could be more trouble than its worth... Dont worry about your mate, its not his fault, the copper was just a grumpy prick thats all.