SAU Community

[B]R33 GTST TURBO - HKS NISMO BLITZ GREDDY - IMMACULATE - NSW - $18500 ono[/B]

The car has an RB25DET motor which is a 2.5L Double over head cam, electronic injection, intercooled turbo, 24valve, which means it is Very quick....The car is a 5 speed manual and is very smooth. Clutch is a heavy duty and is only about 6 months old.

The car is in beautiful condition and needs to be seen to be appreciated. The photos dont do it justice....

There are many factory luxuries such as a rare Electronic sun roof which opens fully up or can be tilted, Power windows, Power steering, Antilock bracks (ABS), HICAS (4 wheel steering), Digital climate control with ICY cold aircon, 4 piston brakes.

Apart from all the factory luxuies the car has had a few mild modifications to improve the looks and performance.

* The skyline has been fitted with a GTR rear wing, side skirts, and rear pods, The front bar has been modified for maximum air flow to the intercooler. There are also NISMO clear side indicators fitted, Much better then facotry orange ones.

* It has also been fitted with GENUINE japanese Enkei 3 Peice Forged wheels which are not avaliable in Australia and are worth over $5000 brand new alone without the tires. The wheels are 17X9 at the front and 17X10 at the rear. They have been fitten with new tires alround ( New Khumo Ecsta Supra 255/40/17 6 months ago on the rear and New Wanli 235/45/17 on the front about 1 week ago so the tires will last a long time still. The tires cost me $900 all up)

* I have also fitted a Brand new Hybrid Front Mount Intercooler with all chrome pipe work. The cooler was fitted about 1 month ago bought for $1500. No fins are bent and is in percect condition.

* Also fitted is a Turbosmart Duel Stage Boost Controller which is a trick little unit which allows the boost to be changed while driving with just a flick of a switch. I have the switch on 7psi (stock) and 10psi (factory boost cut is at 14psi so well within capabilities).

* To watch the boost a Autometer Pro Comp Series Boost Guage which is sitting in a piller mounted Greddy Guage Holder.

* Shoving the cold air into the motor is a HKS Mushroom POD filter which is washed and re-oiled every service.

* Letting the gases get away from the car is a Full 3½" turbo back exshust made up of a KSP Screamer Pipe off the turbo which goes to a Hi Flow cat and then follows through to a HKS Super Dragger with the Huge 5½" tip on the Super Dragger muffler. The system makes a VERY nice sound and is not loud untill the car is boosted. On idle the car is quite but always has a very nice deep note.

* Getting the power to the road is a Heavy Duty Clutch which is only about 6 months old.

* To protect the car it is fitted with a full 3 Point Immobeliser with alarm. The car is set up so the Immobeliser automatically comes on once the turbo timber has finished cooling the turbo so you can take your key out, lock the car, walk away and dont have to worry about the car not being there when you come back =)

* There are also quite a few other after market items such as a Front Strut Brace to keep the body Rigid, Blitz FATT turbo timer to let the cars temperature cool before shutting off, There is a GENUINE Tomei Raceing Steering Wheel. There are also fitted 6½" Pioneer splits in the front which when bought brand new were $430.

With all the factory options and after market modifications this car is one quite unique and awsome car for anyone. The car owes me Thousands so make the most of my loss.

The car must go this time as i have some debts to pay off.

For more Information, Questions, or to arrange to come and View the car please email me at [email protected] call or SMS 0402 756 302 (please call after 4 and before 9:30 on weekdays).

EMAIL ME FOR MORE PICTURES AS WELL.

My car is one of the best condition skylines out there which you would agree if you saw it so my low reserve price is a bargine. Same model i have seen sell for 19-20 grand so grab a bargin. Modifications alone on my car are worth over $12000 to give you an idea of how this car has been treated, Only the best has been used =)

ALL THIS FOR ONLY $18500 ono

osiris23-newy7.JPG

Nah man I think its a great place to sell, sure there is alot of skyline owners but loads of us come on these forums because we are researching Skylines to purchase, Im one!!

I check the for sale section at least 4 times per day.

All the best with your sale!

PS: What state is Ulladulla in?

just about every 93 ive been seeing is for 18-20 grand. Occationally you might see one cheaper but the point about them is whats the condition of them. I dont think you would find a cleaner and better running one then mine at a cheaper price... Plus my Ks are genuine and are just on 97000 now. Most ive been looking at just for interest have been 130000 on onwards. $18000 firm :cheers: $17000 without mags if anyones interested :)

do people on CALAISTURBO.COM.AU foums think they are really good or what?? I signed up just to post up my car and check this out.

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.p...5210#post445210

I probs should change my add on all pages but cant be bothered but still no need for this...