Pod Filter

turbosmart boost controller

BLITZ turbo timer

JVC head unit 50w x 4

4 x Pioneer 6" speakers

Adjustable swaybars

Nolathane bushes

Bigger brake calipers, from a R32 GTR or R34

Reverse E.L. Dials (white during day and change from blue to green at night)

Viper alarm system

This car is in excellent condition, with only a couple of tiny stone chips.

Just had the car serviced for its 70000km serice.

Comes with RWC and NSW Rego till January 28 2006.

Price drop to $18500 ono.

This car must go ASAP, i got bills to pay, reasonable offers will be considered.

Will also consider trade for a cheaper car plus my cash adjustment.

PM me if interested or email me for pics. [email protected]

Will have pics up tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
price drop to $18500 ono. Must sell asap.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Will consider trade for a cheaper car plus my cash adjustment.

Hey Buddy,

Very interested in skyline! I will offer you 14, if you have a look around there are plenty of 93 models going for alot cheaper than this. Sounds like a great car, just in my oppinion not many 12 year old cars are worth 18500!

Let my know what you think! thanks alot.

Hey Buddy,

Very interested in skyline! I will offer you 14, if you have a look around there are plenty of 93 models going for alot cheaper than this. Sounds like a great car, just in my oppinion not many 12 year old cars are worth 18500!

Let my know what you think! thanks alot.

If there are PLENTY of 93 models going cheaper, then why would you even bother trying to negotiate a price here?

Why dont you just go and buy one of those cheap 93's, that way people like you dont come on these forums and try to negotiate stupid prices.

mate, 14 grand is an insult to the sellers car, and an insult to your intelligence. Yeah, you can find heaps of r33s for 14, but most likely they are either non-turbo, auto trans, and/or a sedan. Try finding a good condition r33 manual turbo coupe for 14 grand, one that you dont have to spend any money on to fix problems within the first 3 months and ill eat my hat. I can understand you were only making an offer, fair enough, but come on, 14 grand is a tad too low, he has been willing enough to drop to 16 grand, and thats a bloody steal if you ask me.

I would try negotiating because i like this car ... but not for 18000 grand.  Would you pay that much for it?  I have every right to offer a price mate, if you don't like it go tell someone who cares.

you have every right to offer whatever price you want, but no right to comment on the price being too high in your opinion. Im pretty sure its a part of the forum rules..

If you want the car, pay the price. Good luck with the sale

Guys,  Cars Lose there Value.  $14000 for a 93 model isn't a bad offer.  Can't believe you are having such big cries over it.  So big carl why don't you stop crying like a girl start running with the men and learn that if i want to make an offer for a car i have every right.

start running with the men? mate, you are 18.

i will be impressed if you find a clean manual 33gtst car like this, with a FMIC,exhaust and other neccessary mods for any less than the 16k. Go to a dealership and knock 2k off their asking price, this usually gives you a general idea how much the car is worth privately

I think mods need to clean this thread up for the seller please