SAU Community

Forum Newbie

Bobbygill

How r ya guys, im just new to the forum still trying to get the hang of the forums and all, im actually looking for a r32gtr, prefereably a worked gtr in melbourne, if anyone knows any importers or car yards and all, please do goive info. thake care.

Welcome! I'm sure there are 2,3 GTR in the forsale section, personally don't go car yard unless you have to, oh and i belive WLD... CRD i think is selling his 32.

And if you think of joining SAU-VIC which only a small fee of $50, lots of benefit and good blokes. Come to the last general meeting ( check on forum ) and we will help you out as much as we can. :rofl:

You can buy mine for $33,000 - It's going to have a FOR SALE sign on it at the GP show n' shine

You said you were after a worked example:

T78 Turbo

Trust FMIC

GReaddy Boost Controller (Profec B)

Tien HA Suspension

All gauges (Boost,Exhaust,Oil + standards)

Sienna 18 x 10 DEEP DISH Rims

+ Extra

All above to bolt on a standard model would set you back a pretty penny no doubt

Hi,

Welcome.

You can visit an active thread on "places to buy cars" by clicking here

There is also a link to some importers/car yards in the "welcome to vic" thread...... along with a whole bunch of other information.....

Check the "auto links" section

~K

You can buy mine for $33,000 - It's going to have a FOR SALE sign on it at the GP show n' shine

You said you were after a worked example:

T78 Turbo

Trust FMIC

GReaddy Boost Controller (Profec B)

Tien HA Suspension

All gauges (Boost,Exhaust,Oil + standards)

Sienna 18 x 10 DEEP DISH Rims

+ Extra

All above to bolt on a standard model would set you back a pretty penny no doubt

hey robin, thanks for letting me know mate, if u could give me ur contact number i could call u this week and arrange a time this week to have a look at the car.

I did not expect a response straight away...

I have been tossing up the idea for about 2-3 weeks now since I got DEFECTED. You know, getting it back on the road is soooo sweet though. I never really thought a car could be so adictive. So, please let me think about it for a few days :P I am very seriously considering... mainly to keep the woman happy and get that house...

I have a list....

I have done so little on that list....

Damn, that list is expensive....

I did not expect a response straight away...  

I have been tossing up the idea for about 2-3 weeks now since I got DEFECTED. You know, getting it back on the road is soooo sweet though. I never really thought a car could be so adictive. So, please let me think about it for a few days ;) I am very seriously considering... mainly to keep the woman happy and get that house...  

I have a list....

I have done so little on that list....

Damn, that list is expensive....

hey robin, well im very much interested still, once u make up uir mind u must let me know so i can down and see ur car, and from there hopefully we will see what happend.