SAU Community

Lets have a big Ass cruise to the gong! 14/12/02 MEETING SPOT CHANGED!

kabab

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BY BY

Danny... u going on this cruise?

Also Moanie.... i would mind having a look at your car.... might have to get u to take me for a spin if thats kewl.... im trying to choose a new turbo and wouldnt mind seeing how yours goes with the 2530......

Certainly looks awesome.

Nick

Wow!!! someone whats to check out my car!!! Maddd!!!!! :)

No worries By By....but in return i get a ride in yours :mad: The car goes pretty hard.....but the clutch slips in 3rd and 4th....i need to save up for a new clutch ;)

Btw...I saw your car at the Auto Salon....couldn't find you to say Hi but it looked pretty schmick!!! :)

Originally posted by Moanie

Wow!!!  someone whats to check out my car!!!  Maddd!!!!! ;)

No worries By By....but in return i get a ride in yours ;)  The car goes pretty hard.....but the clutch slips in 3rd and 4th....i need to save up for a new clutch :D

Btw...I saw your car at the Auto Salon....couldn't find you to say Hi but it looked pretty schmick!!!   :D

2530 hmmmmmmmm

9:30 - 10am carpark 6c homebush for 10:30 departure.

BYO or organise little groups between yourselfs for food or we can just get something to eat down there.

Cruise via the natio at a sane pace then goto the beach area or lighthouse i spose we can deicied once there.

**** around for a while and then cruise home :D

Everyone bring your radio's channel 32 :D

Originally posted by BY BY

Moanie: Thanks :D  

Look foward to meeting you on the cruise.... should be a good day

We've met already?!? on the last gong cruise?!?! Or maybe there was no real intro...just you whooshing past?!?! hehe ;)

Can't make it to the cruise on the 14th! I have a wedding to go to....(don't think its the same as yours HUSTLR :D )....but i'm def at the next one!!

Apparently there a cruise on this weekend?!?! anyone know anything about it?!?! anyone up for something on friday?!?!

Originally posted by Moanie

Apparently there a cruise on this weekend?!?!  anyone know anything about it?!?!  anyone up for something on friday?!?!

yeah the Cabra (westside) cruise this saturday....

check 'New Cabramatta Cruise Date' thread