SAU Community

Skyline BITS!

I have an r33 manual engine conversion kit I'm selling. It comes with gearbox, tailshaft, wiring etc. I'm looking for a local sale but will send interstate if it's not too expensive.

I also am selling an r32 GTR front bumper reinforcement for $250 Delivered or picked up.

I also have a few other bits:

R32, r33 Rear bumper reo - 100 each

I also have a half cut also but i don't know if I want to sell that or not, I guess just message me or something?

Why have you not pm'd me?

Weren't you suppose to send me the whole kit this morning?

You were logged on all afternoon and you didnt have time to PM me?

And why dont you have a mobile number?

How can you do business with out a personal contact number?

You sure you don't go by the alias GDTNO?

I saw your post on the thread 'GDTNO is a SCAM - PLEASE LEAVE MODS. ' and it seemed that you were backing him or 'yourself' up?

Prove me wrong mate!

C.O.D me the stuff like you said you were going to do, you already have all my details.

I apologise if I'm wrong, but I'm with Amadeo over this. It does seem that you're an alias of GDTNO. The stuff you are selling seems to be the same stuff GDTNO is selling, ie R32 and R33 parts, & lots of them. And you seem to be the only one supporting him in the posts where everyone else is cursing him. It's making some of us very suspicious.

Prove to everyone you've got nothing to do with him, otherwise you're in deep shit too.

Hi amadeo,

I just got back on the internet today, unlike most people I don't have much time to spend on the internet and that is the reason why I haven't pm'd you. I also leave my computer on when I am working and that may be why it 'appears' that i am logged on, as to any suggestion that I am GDTNO, I only stand by what i believe is fair and right. I hope he gets his just desserts and everyone gets paid their money back, I just don't want them to go about it the wrong way and **** it up for themselves. I too have been ripped of before so I know how people would feel, I just tell it how I see it. Also, another user also has supported him, does that mean that user is him too? I.e. Lukas.

I'll stand by my intuition. It tends to serve me well. So where is the manual conversion kit that you were suppose to C.O.D me? Did it slip your mind? And why is it that you posted a thread saying that you were selling an r33 manual conversion kit and then you pm'd me saying that the kit came off an r34 gt-t when i didn't even inform you that i drive an r34 gt-t, but i guess that you probably were well aware because i did tell GDTNO that i was looking for an r34 gt-t gear box and what a coincidence that you were selling the same gear and both at such an unusually cheap price. Also, if you are advertising an r33 manual conversion kit, wouldn't that mean that it came off an r33? Why then did you pm me telling me it came off an r34 gt-t? That's false advertisement.

So, are you going to C.O.D me the kit? Or do you want me to come to Melbourne and pick it up if your offer is genuine?

I totally agree with Amadeo. I ran through all your posts & you seem to be sticking up for GDTNO pretty much. Lukas made just 1 post saying he had no problems with GDTNO previously. You on the other hand have been making a number of posts defending your good pal GDTNO... or maybe yourself.

Do you remember saying, " 250 is a low amount to steal off somebody...especially since I was about to ask him for goods worth over 10k...aiya...the net is so confusing at times "

Do you also remember saying, " Just in response to the negativity I initially found on this forum, I went to this guy's warehouse yesterday and he was very helpful and I bought off him an R32 GTR front bar. I wonder why others have had problems? Seems like a genuinely nice guy and I may even be getting my cars complianced there. "

And so coincidentally, you & GDTNO like to use the word "Bits" when advertising in your title descriptions.

Guess you have many good excuses?