SAU Community

Brisbane Mechanics

LiAm

what wrong with ADD racing ??? u have bad exprience with them ???

If you know anything about cars, have been around cars and not tools whose mummy and daddy's buy their cars and pay for everything...then you would know ADD have NFI..

To many mummy boys from the Northside get stuff done there...all they are interested in is doing up THEIR cars to sell crap to wankers with too much money...or their parents do...

Find someplace that have REAL mechanics and not wankers spinning crap...

• 2 months later...

Hey all, can anyone recommend a workshop with good knowledge of R32's/GTS4's on Brisbane's west side? Ie. Indooroopilly, Jindalee, Oxley, 17 mile rocks, etc.

I'm really keen on buying this R32 GTS4 but its uncomplianced and I want to get it inspected first to make sure there is nothing wrong with the car. Your advice is well appreciated! Cheers

If you know anything about cars, have been around cars and not tools whose mummy and daddy's buy their cars and pay for everything...then you would know ADD have NFI..

To many mummy boys from the Northside get stuff done there...all they are interested in is doing up THEIR cars to sell crap to wankers with too much money...or their parents do...

Find someplace that have REAL mechanics and not wankers spinning crap...

Yeh well I know for a Fact you haven't ever visited or had work carried out by ADD, if you did you wouldn't be making such bold claims that you can't back UP. Here are the FACTS, there build show winning cars, there cars get featured in magazines, they build cars that DRIFT and get totally Raped. And from memory they've placed at each event this year. Oh and I nearly forgot, they just moved recently to a larger premises to keep up with there already massive workload. And one last thing everytime an IDIOT like you gets on here claiming his mates mate told him this and that, Just makes people come and see for themselves what actually goes on instead of listening to your UTTER BULLSHIT. My 2cents

Word of mouth works but as long as the guy talking was the one that dealt with whoever as the last post points out. As for your head maching are you doing any of the work ie taking it off/putting back on? If not listen to the positive feed back from ppl who have been there.

Yeh well I know for a Fact you haven't ever visited or had work carried out by ADD, if you did you wouldn't be making such bold claims that you can't back UP. Here are the FACTS, there build show winning cars, there cars get featured in magazines, they build cars that DRIFT and get totally Raped. And from memory they've placed at each event this year. Oh and I nearly forgot, they just moved recently to a larger premises to keep up with there already massive workload. And one last thing everytime an IDIOT like you gets on here claiming his mates mate told him this and that, Just makes people come and see for themselves what actually goes on instead of listening to your UTTER BULLSHIT. My 2cents

ADD are shit. I don't need to get any work done there to know that because I have spoken to them. I rang them pretending to not know anything about anything and the whole time he bullcrapped on about what I needed (or what he thought I needed). I didn't even want the things he was talking about and he didn't even answer the question I asked. They talk crap, they are rip off's and they don't backup their warranty (known from a good friend that was ripped off there). Sure they might have some nice cars rolling around but too many others have been ripped off by them to cover it up. These are facts from people I have known my whole life who used to go there. My 3 cents.