SAU Community

Stop baggin HSVs

I can't believe how many posts are up on this thing, i thought it must have been some archive post that had been dug up, but no! 5 pages worth in 12 hours!!

I must say i find it funny that he's the one banned when some of the more offensive/insulting comments are coming from us!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how many posts are up on this thing, i thought it must have been some archive post that had been dug up, but no!  5 pages worth in 12 hours!!

I must say i find it funny that he's the one banned when some of the more offensive/insulting comments are coming from us!

Its probably cause

a) he started it

B) he kept it going

c) he did not follow the forum rules

d) has no interest other than to stir crap...

But if you want to get banned I am sure there are some mods more than happy to!!

You skyline drivers are so narrow minded.

HSVs are not slow.

you have to compait cars stock.

Yes there are 300rwkw GTS-ts..... but u cant compair it to a stock Clubsport... and then say its slow. Cause a stock Clubby will chew a stock Skyline.

:bs!: HSV is Sh|t, always has been Sh|t and always will be Sh|t unless Nissan buy's them out, it's all about quality and lets face it, those barley holden together common whores are tarted up buckets of crap.....now back to LS1 you go.

Clearly skylinekiller has been killed by skylinesaustralia, however i think i should take time out of my highly technical, educated job to belittle this fool - Skyline killer you literally sum up the exact reason why there is a v8 vs import war.

The sad facts that war started is because 20 years ago, the bigger your 8 the cooler you were (and the less you needed to shave or change your flanellette shirt) since the imports arrived, most v8 owners can't turn a corner without feeling inferior, and needing to put on a generally discraceful attempt to 'put us in our place'.

I wont continue along that line of discussion, there is no point, the irony of intellect is that you need one to understand anything I, or 95% of the other members of this forum's thoughts. Personally i'd rather be around people that can construct a full sentence, constructed with facticious basis, rather than aimless malice driven posts. Now, to highlight some things i thought needed highlighting:)

Originally Posted by SkylineKiller

1.) Chickys love the V8s mate. The 16 yr old teeni girls love the skylines.

The older women are the ones who want the V8s... cause the guys that drive them are men.

2.)ive never lost to a skyline, or GTR for that matter (have raced a silver R34 from perth, and a 430HP R32)

3.)My car doesnt look like a rice burner, and it has a lovely sound, and has power/torque anywhere in the rev range.. unlike turbos.

4.) my car hasnt cost me that much money.

5.)I like brute power... not whistling whining, pieces of shit.

Tell me..... if japanese technology is so great?

why can they not get 7500HP out of one of there engines.

A 540Ci supercharged keith black V8 makes 7500HP and 5000Nm of torque?

Most powerful jap engine I know of is a 1900HP Lexus V8 (ahah and it had to be a v8)

1. What chickys? - I prefer mine with teeth.

2. I've never lost to a HSV, big deal - you tell us we pick our races, i'm flat out finding a HSV that is game to make eye contact with me.

3. Your car doesn't look like a rice burner, neither does mine, And you can not sensibly debate 'looks' anywhere, looks will always be personal opinion - there is no definitive way to prove that something looks better than something else you pathetic child.

4. What a pathetically indescriptive comment - tell us how much its cost you.

5. You are welcome to demonstate your brute power to me, and i'll demonstrate my technologically advanced and usefully applied balance of power and precision.

----

NEXT!

388Rwkw

11.75 seconds on street tyres.

Western Australia's, Skyline KILLER!!!!

388rkwk? and you ran 11.75? dude... you need to do some math (if you can).

There are imports running 9's with less power than you, so take your heroic gass guzzler where it fits in.

----

NEXT!

hhaha listen to you rice burners, lol

wanna know a funny story

When I was in melbourne, i was with the guys that where going on about GTRs n shit. And i started given em shit. and they said... ****ing fags that drive V8s are poofs... ***** ****s..we smash em.

"Mind you there dressed up as pretty boys, and probably wearing make up"

as we were waiting out the front of Level 1 Night Club, a VS SS drove past and they started shouting, ****ing Dinosaur, buy a GTR u *****'s.

The guys in the SS heard it, and went around for another loop, came back and got out the car, and grabbed carl (the biggest guy there, by the neck and procedded to raise his hand and thumble him)

Carl shat, and was nearly in tears. This guy in the SS made him scream out that turbos are gay, and carl did as told..... haah

you turbo guys are all new age soft ****s that drive gay cars, and talk about kws/kg and turbo timers and shit like that.... ****ing NURDS!!!!

hahaha, u really should see how u all look from my possition.... look GAY!!!!

Dude i would love to say that the most exciting thing i can find to do with my time is to enjoy beating someone up. But, no, i would hate to say i enjoy that. If nothing else, i think you are the most dispicable person ive come across in... a very long time. You take pleasure in hurting other people? Dude even monkeys respect each other.

---

Last point

7500HP v8's? dude why dont you use that last remaining brain cell to go ask someone what the fundamental difference is between that an the import racers.

I'll give you a hint, its a liquid and you wouldn't want to be covered in if you were practicing firetwirling.

This is the gayest thread I've read in a while...

What we can safely assume, even before this thread, is that:

- Any production car can be made fast with enough money+time+tallent.

- Any production engine can make much more power that it was designed to with enough money+time+tallent.

- Any driver, regardless of the car they drive, their age, etc, can be narrow minded.

- Arguing these points on the net, especially on a single car biased forum, is retarded.

- Comparing Top Fuel to road cars is like comparing trees with airconditioners

1.) Chickys love the V8s mate. The 16 yr old teeni girls love the skylines.

The older women are the ones who want the V8s... cause the guys that drive them are men.

2.)ive never lost to a skyline, or GTR for that matter (have raced a silver R34 from perth, and a 430HP R32)

3.)My car doesnt look like a rice burner, and it has a lovely sound, and has power/torque anywhere in the rev range.. unlike turbos.

4.) my car hasnt cost me that much money.

5.)I like brute power... not whistling whining, pieces of shit.

Tell me..... if japanese technology is so great?

why can they not get 7500HP out of one of there engines.

A 540Ci supercharged keith black V8 makes 7500HP and 5000Nm of torque?

Most powerful jap engine I know of is a 1900HP Lexus V8 (ahah and it had to be a v8)

You don't get out much do you ?? :kick:

:) where was i when this start bamn it :)

commodore gen 3 = bucket of puss

and i owned i for 3 years and now own gtr there is no way to compare them

like trying to compare a fatter agram and a super model

gtr is classed as a super car in its stock form (japan restricted 208kw)and there isnt a holden to date been classed as a supercar and never will be.

:headshot:

You Guys take bait to easily.......it's horses for courses....He Likes holdens (it's not your fault he has bad taste).......we like skylines.....end of story....get over it!!!!

It's not really that important, have some mutual appreciation.....a lot of fun can be had in a V8 too you know :)

yeah alot of fun can be had in a V8 check out the pics in this thread

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=64684

this is all they are good for.