SAU Community

Dyno time

R33Steve

No one is gonna let you use their dyno.....

Thats like asking some guy to boink his girlfriend for a few hours and then give her back....

Thats like your best mate using your bed to root some skank.....

Thats like your mum in the kitchen with a beater up her %$#$@$..... Thats enough...

Nuf said....

Whoa, I guess someone had a rough childhood. It's ok Col...it's not your fault man, it's not your fault.

As for answering Steve's question....I would have thought it better to let the owner of the dyno run it as he would know more about it ie. set up, dial in and so forth. I'm sure they wouldn't mind another mechanic standing by to help tune or help set up or monitor. Ultimately there has to be someone there from the business anyway so it's not like they'll hand you the keys to the place and say 'make sure you lock it all up when you're done'. But if you do find someone who'll help you out, let me know coz I need a dyno to sort out this 5hitbox of mine too.

Yeah sorry. I got a bit carried away... Just a bit....

Anyway, yeah someone will have to be there.

(col) can i borrow your FA18 fighter jet Mr. RAAF Pilot

(raaf pilot) NO

you know what i mean. If you have a guys to do your PFC and he doesent have a dyno then yer it should be fine. Get a place with a dyno and ask them for its use. Supply your own man and it should be fine....

I was going to suggest Mercury as they seem an open minded bunch of fellas. Might even lend you their bed to root some skank. Or maybe even their g/f for a few hours....

Good blokes either way :cheers: Who was it who let you rent the dyno only? Others might be interested in doing the same...