SAU Community

Hi everyone.

I thought ill post up this thread to let you know and see how many people are interested in After market bodykits. Availble for most jap cars, (180s, silvias, skylines, 300zx, supras, etc)

I am now in a deal with a major supplier for bodykits.

Very Popular styles, like 400R, Veilside, GTR, Blitz, Top Secret, Trust, etc,

Have got plent of Custom skirts and front bars.

Photos are limited, and hard to get as i usually sell the bars without seeing them ever on the actual cars.

But i will try my best to come up with some photos.

The items are made on demand, i do not stock parts, or sell unwanted items, i use the JIT (just in time) system, and get them done as required. usually the wait is between 3-7 days to get a front bar done, for a whole kit you are looking at 7-10days.

The Fibre glass, is out of good material, and is very strong, but flexible, which is good when you hit like a drive way, it doesnt crack as it is flexible.

ALL PRICES ARE FIRM and can vary depending on model so add the +/- next to the price.

Prices: Front bar $500

Rear Bar $500

Grille: $150

Sideskirts: $400

Full kit: Incl. Front bar, rear bar, sideskirts, grille: $1300

Boot spoliers are as well available, GTR style and a few others.

plz PM me for any required info.

Im situated in Melb.

And Deposit will be a must.

Post here or PM me if interested.

ALL ITEMS ARE NEW

Well what can you offer for R32's?  

I've PM'd you my email address if you have any pics.

for the rear i have just fitted a Veilside one, same as seen on the R33 Models, has even in printed SKYLINE underneath the boot.

looks very nice.

Front and side skirts, a few verities, im going to the workshop today, and will get some pics done.

cheers