• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you bought a car after pentae???

and have recieved it also??

thats gotta make pentae feel crap

:P

Na I got mine from Bris street machines. I was up there on holiday and saw it.

Guest Mashrock
mashrock: rofl.. I thought having a GTR badge already drove them nuts as it is..

haha like my car has 3 massive mufflers and you dont hear a thing when its running, so quiet you wouldnt think anything was done to it. except maybe the slightly lumpy idle.

i think this wekeend i am going out for a cruse with some of the gti-r boys. terrorising the commodore cruses. out west.... should be fun!

haha. they cant stand rice, and are very pasionate about it.

CRW_0724800websafe.jpg

show off!

either take the mesh of the front bar or make it black i say!!

would look heaps better

white GTRs dont come with while mesh wilb

hehe :)

Tis not a GTR or a GTR wannabe though. :) I just like that style of bar :)

Looks cleaner this way I think. Don't want to remove the mesh cause the cooler is harder to clean than the mesh is.

so you bought a car after pentae???

and have recieved it also??

thats gotta make pentae feel crap

:D

Absolutely! My two best mates purchased their cars after I bought mine and I have had to sit as a passenger in a twin turbo 300zx and twin turbo 2jz celsior for the last 3 weeks.. its been very painful :)

When I drive my friends car it doesnt make me feel better.. just gives me more turbo anxiety! :)

My Car:

1995 Skyline, Turbo, 105,000kms, Aqua blue with green speckles.

TRUST TD05 – 16G turbo, TRUST Front Mount Intercooler, TRUST Oil Cooler, Copper Layer Radiator, AHPI Air Filter, Q45Air Flow, APEX racing suction, Oil catch tank, HKS hyper muffler, Front and Rear Strut bar, ORC single clutch, NISMO 2way-LSD, HKS Hyper Max Adjustable Suspension, TEIN pillow tension, GT-R Front Bar, D-SPEED side skirts, IMPUL rear bumper,GT wing, APEXi Power FC, APEX Boost controller, Boost meter, Water temperature meter, Oil temperature meter, Oil pressure meter, MOMO steering wheel, BRIDE full bucket racing seat, 4point seat belt, Pioneer Carrorezia 1DIN CD/MD.

sexy fat looking 32 there. :D

Photo's would look better if the car wasn't on grass though, and if it didn't look like it had a telegraph pole growing out of it. But still damn sexy, and fat looking 32!

• 2 weeks later...

dude! your mesh! it's pink! ;)

hehe :D

nice contrast. :D

but hey dude! its... PINK! hehe :)

Also, guys, take photo's of your cars on ashphalt or concrete. It looks MUCH better than photo's of cars when they're on grass. I mean you wouldn't take a good photo of a boat with it out of water...