SAU Community

EOI: PWR Performance Products

GTLimited

$615 is a good price for these units. 40mm is what Racepace Ben uses on his car with no problems. I think that this group buy will be cheaper than Race Radiators, as their 40mm core goes for like $650 retail.

When I spoke to PWR the best price I got was 40mm $770 and 57mm $850

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate, I'm interested in the 40mm radiator for an R32GTR I just have a couple of questions though.

will it bolt up using all the factory mounting hardware?

will the fans etc all still fit ok?

will the factory top and bottom hoses still be in the same position?

will the miami dolhpins win this years superbowl?

Thanks.

WHEN YOU DEPOSIT PUT YOUR USERNAME followed by Radiator.

IE: GTLimited - Rad.

or GTLimited - Oil. Cooler

Anywhooo ..

Name: Robert Fisher

BSB: 124-021

Account Number: 93200013

Bank: Bank of Queensland

Note: These are somethings i have learnt from organising oher group buys in the past and i will be implementing them.

**Your order will not be sent in until all monies are recieved.

** If for any unknown reason to me the price goes up or it does not meet yor requirments (BEFORE ITS SENT MADE) then you will be given the option of the new price or a full refund.

** Its the purchasers responsibility to tell me what they want

** E-MAIL me a recipt number and your postal details as soon as you depoist the money and keep a printed copy of the transaction

The cut off date for payments will be IN THE ACCOUNT BY the 31st, March 2005.

You can deposit a minimum of $200 before that date to secure your place, however if they make your radiator and i can't sell it to anyone else .. your deposit will be forfeited.

Cheers

Sam

Sorry guys for the lack of update I never recieved the e-mail that said there has bee a post.

The order has been made. and there was a delay with manufacturing as they had to compleyete an extra 120 radiator order to the USA within a week and a half.

If you have any qquiries feel free to reply here and if i don't reply with in 2 days send me an e-mail.

but I'll keep you guys posted anyway.

Cheers

Sam