SAU Community

R32 Nismo N1 Turbos x 2 - VGC

Well - it turns out my R32 was running R32 N1 turbos already – I've just ?upgrade? to R34 N1's.

It's a long story but I already had the R34 N1s when my engine died, and I honestly had NO idea my orginal turbos where N1 too.

Soooo

I now have a pair of R32 Nismo N1s for sale

P/N : 14411-06U00

Comp A/R : .60

Ex A/R : .64

both in VGC (done about 47000klms) no shaft play etc - where running fine when my bottom end gave way :D

I have NO idea how much these things are worth - but I'm watching an eBay listing for a similar pair (.48 Ex housing tho) that is currently selling for ~1400 ish

talk to my ppl - I don't want/need these anymore - and I'm open offers I 'spose

I'd like some input on their value too pls

will clean them up this afternoon and post some pics for anyone interested

OK

I'm no expert - but as far as I know they are steel wheeled, but NOT BB (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

They are rated @ 300ps each - and I think they should be good for at least 18psi (maybe 20 with a good FMIC)

I was getting a lazy 210awka on my GTR with std everything running 14psi boost (pots 4 and 6 where shot tho). They give good boost early and hold on strong across the full rev range (I have the output of a power run somewhere if you're keen)

They should be good for at least 250-280awkw (good street turbo) with the right mods. Again someone correct me if I'm wrong.

In terms of price - I agree with OoHArrGTR - $1500+ sounds like a bargain to me. I paid almost $3K for my R34 N1s - and when you see the pics (if you give me your email) you can see these turbos are in VGC - I can't get ANY shaft plat at all !! I cleaned them up this afternoon and the look great.

Having said all that – I'm open to offers at this point

• 2 months later...