SAU Community

Mini-cruise out to AIR for the Nationals Saturday 26th Feb.

Nightcrawler

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might do the same too.

F**k going at 2:30pm, will miss heaps of good stuff.

Might even be heading out there Friday night as well yet! Hopefully watch Rob run a 10 and try to break Mat's diff!

My wife will be 600km away, this is CAR WEEKEND!

We will start at my place at 11am, have a bbq lunch then leave for Ingle Farm at 2:15pm. So Mel (et al), you should meet us at HJs Ingle Farm, unless you finish up early.

do you want us to contribute to the bbq lunch - ie beers/meat etc etc

My fat ass will be coming, so bacon it up!

Bolex is a likely starter as well.

Planning on heading out tonight, so I will see if we can get tickets for tomorrow at the T&T tonight. If so, a couple of you may get a call to see if you want me to pick them up for you in advance. May not be possible though, but worth asking!

Cool avatar Andrew :D And thanks for putting on the BBQ too mate.

I'll probably be heading out to AIR with Kim's bro in his car. We're pretty keen to be out there by 12-12:30ish so we might drop in on the way through just to say g'day. Otherwise we'll see you all out there.

i'd be there around 11:30. Ill bring some alcohol/soft drinks. Ive also got some home brew that hasnt been drunk and since its sitting in my garage fermenting. do you guys want to try it out. There also supposively a dyno tune/shootout of some sort at air tonight i think, is anyone thinking of going for a look.

A few of us went out tonight to check out the test and tune.. saw Clint out there with his car. I must say it looks AMAZING.. every single thing on it has had incredible attention to detail. Saw it run.. very quick

Also saw Keir testing.. also super quick. Should be good tomorrow.