SAU Community

Mini-cruise out to AIR for the Nationals Saturday 26th Feb.

Nightcrawler

matt, yeah it's the diff housing. It's expected. I just did not realise it make such a loud bang when it dies though :cheers:. Was you still there when it happened?

I've got a S13 Kaaz 1.5 way diff atm. Let's hope K&A motor sport and PPGearbox.com.au are free. I'll keep your diff in mind though.

Matt, let me know when you come back next time. We'll catch up for a drink and cruise. Sorry I was too busy on Saturday to do anything.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss_Nismo

here's some of mine

if you guys don't want your number plates on for whatever reason, let me know and i'll take your photo down

dahn what happend? was it diff.. ive got a 32gtr diff if that is going to be any use to you at all

hey apparantly one of my axles snapped, it's not the diff

I am still going ahead with the R2000 diff conversion though.

I am shopping around for a pair of rear 180SX CV joint atm.

Hope it doesn't work out too expensive for you Danh - but when she is all sorted and you run an 11 you'll be on top of the world!!!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Clint - your car was definitely one of the best looking cars out there! You'll be back better than ever I am sure. Hurry up and get your 11 for goodness sake - else Danh is going to beat you to it! :)