SAU Community

Manual conversion checklist

PranK

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, bring on the pics.

Now please understand I dont have a clue what I was looking for and just tried to take as many shots of everything I could think of in the time frame with a camera I didnt know how to operate, that and I'm unco.

Anyway be gentle here are the results, wont see the car till next weekend so any follow up shots will have to wait till then:

stagea1.JPG

stagea10.JPG

stagea11.JPG

stagea12.JPG

stagea13.JPG

stagea14.JPG

That's all, sorry if they are crap, but I didnt have much room under there, plus when you have absolutly no idea what you need to take pics of, makes it a bit hard, but hopefully some might be usefull................?

How dodgy is the ramps :D they bent a bit so i whacked under there two pieces of hardwood, and then it held fine, CAL ME KING OF DODGE!!!!

Good jok Ska! Thats fantastic! Just a quick q, what sought of power does that Stag have? And, when are you taking it over the quarter? :)

Right now I dont know, and cant afford the good tune it desperatly needs, ~200awkw has been mentioned before about this vehilce, but it would just be a stab in the dark at a guess.

Seat of the pants says it is WAAAAAAAAAY faster than my old r33 gtst with 180rwkw.

When it moves down here with my (soon to be) wife, I plan to give it a very muchly needed dyno tune and then take it down the quarter to see what she is made of :D

Early next year that should all happen as all my finances are going into our wedding in December, after that it'll be time to have some fun with the stag :P

Bit off topic, I'll PM you the details, might try to keep this thread about the manual conversion :D Which i have no idea how it was done, Gary1 is better off answering the questions as he actually did it all himself, well with the help of Mecury Motorsports up here in Brisbane.

hey Cy looks like u need to have a new CV clip fitten on the LHF CV shaft got a bit of grease there & by the looks of it the clips gone

post-146-1124625261.jpg

oh yeah An easy fix for the time being is just to use a ZIP tie but make sure the boots ok & not to dirt inside & still lots of grease in there so it does not flog out the CV quickly, that should take care of it for a few months