SAU Community

carbon 3D GT wing - yes or no.

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Try http://www.customcarbon.com.au/ for the boot lid.

thnx for the link. Ive contacted em and am awaiting a reply. :)

4bella - I reckon she looks good mate :D

astram - I have considered the full body kit but the problem is where I live. if I go any lower then I'll just be scraping out all the time ;)

I'm definitely gettin the carbon bonnet (due april) and I will probably modify the front bar. Thinkin about cutting out the cross section in front of the cooler and replacing and relocating the indicator/foglights with some GTR ones.

Already getting the GTR foggies just need some GTR (or even series 2) indicaters - the round ones. Anyone got some layin around?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking at buying a wing that looks identical to this one. I am only going to put it on for track days and remove it all other times.

Is this wing functional or just cosmetic?

Are the twin blade alloy wings better?

Hey Al, Compared to the stock Series 1 spoiler I had on(which isnt much higher than the rear wiper!!) I reckon it has made a huge difference. I have had it on for a week now and I have driven it hard in dry and wet conditions (harder than I usually would in the wet). I reckon my rear is sticking much better now and yes it looks good cosmetically (I reckon anyway)

I havent noticed any flex at high speeds, it sits solidly and doesnt shake either.

I got it for a good price as I work as a trader for an overseas parts company. Problem is we are'nt selling enough of these and we probably wont continue to stock them. All up it cost me $450 delivered and we normally retail these for over $800 without delivery.

I noticed this one for sale on the forums the other day >> click here <<

Heres a link for some more info on the ones we carry >> click here <<

Mine is number CAGT02 the one shown fitted to the 350Z. I also think that UAS can supply these wings aswell.

Am curious - Can you still get deals for the braided brake and clutch lines?

• 4 weeks later...
Hey GR33ddy,

If you like the wing go for it. One other thing, i like the bonnet. How much is that setting you back?

Hey Teej,

Its costing me bout $950 delivered to my doorstep from a trader on the forum.

Its due in about 2 weeks - cant wait.

Ive also been lookin everywhere for a set of carbon eye lids and a carbon grill.

Best price so far for the eyelids is about $200 - bit too much for me. Had no luck finding a grill.

Think I'll get a sheet of carbon fibre and make my own eyelids for less than half the price and probably have enough carbon fibre left over to make a few more.

Any one know where to get carbon bootlids for a good price?

:rofl: