SAU Community

GT4 Countdown

igor

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished all the tests on GT4P the other day...I hate GT4P and GT license tests in general... but that's how desperate I was for a little GT4 action lol...

Know what you mean. It's a love/hate relationship for me. Ive got all golds up to S1 in GT3 including rally and most golds in GT4P. Considering there are twice more license tests in GT4 i'm going to be at it for a long time.

There is no such thing as ProII only Driving Force Pro. (there has been a false rumor getting around that there is a ProII)

If your sure there is, post a link to it?

Well im glad you got that sorted out. Phew!

Man give us non-geekheads a break, sorry i'm not as up to date as your are on all the hot rumors regarding the different versions of ps2 steering wheels.

deep down we are all "geekheads":D:D

we are not all geekheads......... hehe this is my setup for GT4, just got the driving force pro wheel from eb games as well as a capture card for the pc

p1613ty.jpg

i think i might go practice on prologue now....... :wassup:

depends on if you want force feedback or your happy with vibration only.  i like force feedback:D:D

It also has the 900 degree rotation (2 & 1/2 turning wheel) as well as a stick shift.

but the force feedback is definatly the highlight!! :wassup:

Yeah I went into EB the other day they had like three different wheel deals with GT4, one was the $300 one, can't remember second and the cheapest was a $100 wheel plus GT4 for $150 all up.

One looked tempting cos it was a multiformat (xbox & ps2) wheel and I just can't see springing $300 right now no matter how much I want a wheel...GT4 will rock wheel or not and I got stuff to do on the (real) car...

Hey with those wheels, what is it like to use on lap? Impossible? Impractical? If I got one I couldn't see myself making an elaborate setup for it or sitting at the dining table to play GT4

Driving Force Pro is a little bit more ergonomic than the Driving Force (the blue one) plus it has a lot more realistic feel to it in GT4P. For a bang for buck i would go for Driving Force, you get the feedback and stuff. It has a bug though that you can't switch gears while it is in the full lock.

Also,

2 DAYS TO GO BIATCHES!!!