SAU Community

GT4 Countdown

igor

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farking fark fark fark :):D :D ;):rant: :rant:

Got it, and it doesn't farking run properly......freezes every time it tries to load from the disc.....called sony today and they suggested vacuuming it to undust it (it is one of the first ps2s released). s till doesnt farking work and I didnt keep the receipt to either a) get a replacement disc, or B) exchange for a new ps2 / disc deal.

Anyone got a working ps2 they want to sell cheap?

thats why i pluged my ps2 into the pc... now i think our aguments are gonna be more along the lines of "you play that thing too much" hehe

What did you use to plug your ps2 into the pc?

btw: the burger ring track is amazing!

Guest Variable

You'll need the PS2 Network adaptor for each machine ($70 from David Jones), a 5 ports switch and two CAT5 network cables.

If you get the Network adaptors, you can then also install an IDE hard drive into your machine.

Good Luck

the 'Ring' is to damn long. and the ia license test on it is a bitch.

Just won me a 'Sileighty' woo hoo.

i didn't transfer the 100K over either, spoils the game i reckon. just do the Nissan races and the Jap races they a worth a few hundred K

I have 27 cars. 18 of which i have won. what has everyone else got?

Has anyone finished the GTR streamline test, in driving missions?

anyone else played with B-spec? i like it except they don't always overtake when and how you want them to, but ohh well.

Nuremberg is awesome!! I love the narrowness and the long straights with hills.

I did think the $100k from GT3 did take part of the initial challenge of the start, but $100k really only got me a GTR and did that up to the nine's. It's not really enough to win anything more than the beginner tracks though.

Should have probably gone for something else. Notice how the GTR's braking is very crap? It should have some of the best braking with the Brembo's, but it doesn't :)

You'll need the PS2 Network adaptor for each machine ($70 from David Jones), a 5 ports switch and two CAT5 network cables.

If you get the Network adaptors, you can then also install an IDE hard drive into your machine.

Good Luck

Thanks mate!

So can you use a regular router? I've got a wireless router that's got 4 ports at the back. Is that good enough?

Yeah, the four port router should do it quite fine. Duncan, give Quantronics a call ( www.quantronics.com.au ). Sounds like your laser is on the way out. This is a very common cause and you shouldn't have troubles replacing it.

Oh, and Nurburgring IS INSANE. The first 3 laps i did in it (in stock R32 GTST + exhaust) I was going "This track is nuts!!! every 10 seconds"...

Nuremberg?!?!? ROFL!!!

B-Spec is a BILLION times better than I imagined. Does the tendency for the driver to overtake THROUGH the leading car go away as you get better at B-Spec?!?!?

Adrian

What did you use to plug your ps2 into the pc?  

btw: the burger ring track is amazing!

I'm using the fusion HDTV DVB-t plus tv-tuner. its a high definitiion tv tuner for the pc but it also has a capture card built in. this would set u back bout $210.

a cheaper alternative, but just as effective would be to either just purchase a cature card or (i just saw this a few days ago on the net) a VGA adaptor for the PS2.

the basic advantages of the tv-tuner is that i can record video footage as well as watch tv on my pc.