SAU Community

Group Buy : Stealth/Boot wing for R33

ZigenGT

Hi, I'm trying to organise a group buy for the stealth/boot/drift wing for R33.

Currently we are ordering the stealth wings from Allblitz. As long as we have 3 or more buyers, the price is $200 per wing. May be lower if we have a big number of buyers. Please read all the posts to get the details. You can contact Al (Vice President of VIC SAU) or myself regarding this.

Thanks

Current List of People who have paid the $50 deposit :

1) Al *COLLECTED*

2) ZigenGT *COLLECTED*

3) NickR33 *COLLECTED*

4) Mickroy *COLLECTED*

5) Atticus

6) _Ven *COLLECTED*

7) Nozila *COLLECTED*

8) Greg *COLLECTED*

9) Skyguy3804 *COLLECTED*

10) SouthernR33 *COLLECTED*

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do jetspeed make the stealth wings themselves from their own mould? or do they purchase

it from another distributer...

reason being that I recently purchased one from carmate.com and it will need slight sanding

and bog to fill in some impurities from the mould - i dont know if they made it themselves but

if there is only one mould of the wings then most of them will have the impurities.

not trying to scare anyone away - just making sure you guys do the homework before you

buy - cos i sure as hell didnt (call them and make sure everything is perfect)

Yo Eug,

Thanks very much for the info. I'm not sure how many they actually have at the moment but I think they will have to make more out of the moulds. Will definitly be calling them up asking for a picture of one of them. Also I'm in melbourne so might have to ask one of the sydney guys to go take a look.

Thanks!

I have found another supplier in Melbourne. Same deal, at least 3 buyers, $200 per wing. Those who are in Melbourne can PM me regarding this.

Cheers

ps Will be checking out the wing soon so will update everyone.

I'm in Perth but would like one of these as the group buy. I am will to pay for the delivery to Perth.

If this is ok by you can you please let me know.

Thanx

i'll take one but i need it sent to Adelaide Road Rage who are the Adeliade stockist for Jetspeed. I know this as i am getting a Jetspeed "Trust" front bar for my R33 to replace my 400r one. Anyone else in other states just get on the Jetspeed website as they have stockists in most states. If this is the Jetspeed i am thinking of that is???

Cheers.