SAU Community

Group Buy : Stealth/Boot wing for R33

ZigenGT

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, ZigenGT just picked up 3 wings. 1 for himself and 2 for others on the list. From my knowledge _VEN , Al, ZigenGT + 2 others have picked them up.

Can we have an update on the main post of the list of people and put *RECIEVED* next to each name just to know where we are at.

I have 2 more wings with me at the moment, and hopefully will get some more early next week.

Ok, ZigenGT just picked up 3 wings.  1 for himself and 2 for others on the list.  From my knowledge _VEN , Al, ZigenGT + 2 others have picked them up.

Can we have an update on the main post of the list of people and put *RECIEVED* next to each name just to know where we are at.

I have 2 more wings with me at the moment, and hopefully will get some more early next week.

No worries, the first post will be updated with "RECEIVED".

i received my wing today. It ended up costing me $50 posted to SA , having said that i was told that any remaning amount would go to the purchase of packaging and adhesive glue (i didnt ended getting the glue). Instead, it was packaged in newspaper and thus mine has a few chips other than that it was excatly described.