SAU Community

Pics of my R32

JH32

And finally:....

The car just needs some new wheels (ordered them and they arrive in the first week of december), and maybe something on the back like a spoiler or something. Not sure on that one yet :D

hehehe cheers guys :D:)

i love it!

yeah I think I will leave the wing off .... I'm getting used to it having no wing!

I dont think I'll lower it anymore though, as when the wheels go on it'll look lower (hopefully! hehe :D).

ahhhhh .... so happy to be a Skyline owner finally :D

Guest GR33DyMANGO

car looks sik. some daaaaaark tint and those mags would make it even nicer:)

btw: i sat next to jimi for virtually the entire cruise and u should've seen how many people were just staring in awe at his car. it looks heaps better in the flesh.

jimi: how did those pics i took from petes car(HSV Manta) turn out? can u post those?

OMG!!! thats some nice greeness there..??? love the guards too!!

how much was the paint job if u don't mind me asking? i damn want to get the paint job done too but bloody farkers won't stop keying my car then... well they do it to my stock black colour too, what would stop them keying mine in that fully sick spec colour? :)

Thanks HEAPS for all the kind words guys! :);)

The paintjob I was really lucky with .... it had just come out of the spray shop when I bought it so I'm not sure how much it cost. Though the importer I bought it from said it was around the $5k mark.

Yeah I'm really happy with it and can't wait to get the wheels on there! :D I've had a constant grin since I picked it up two weeks ago! I'll get some more pics once I get the wheels on there, and I've bought the intercooler so I'll get some pics of that as well when it's in :)