SAU Community

whatz whoop arse wednesdays like??

paully_tee

I doubt he would, considering somewhere else you mentioned having a 1.3L and on top of that, everything you seem to say is either non-constructive, stupid, or complete bullshit. So who'd believe ANYTHING you have to say? Everyone here knows you're a troll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Dan, best news Ive heard in a few days.

Back onto the topic, My mate wants to head down next wednesday but is afraid that his stock GTST wont run that well, Ive tried to convince him / educate him that it would be a great idea.. As it would give him an idea of what he is running and what the gains would be when he gets an exaust and filter..

Anyone know what the average trime slip reads for a stock GTST R33

Cheers guys.

goulash... man i swear... so farny

anyways dude 16.1 is that for the Revved up Ford Focus

similar times to the Satria my mate took down.. noice.

is anyone going down next week wednesday... wouldn't mind catching up with some folks.... ADAM bring your satria down dude. and i will get another mate etc.. we can get a few runs in

Might not have the satria next week.. will be sad to see it go but hey.. Its my wifes car and she has no problems selling it so I can get an R33 GTST as long as she gets my VT. Great deal if you ask me!!

If its not sold then I might head down hey.

- Adam

before i go on i have to say this.... Ferris think about it. he says he has a 1.3lt then a rotor. 13b means anything?

on topic: once my line is serviced (hopefully this week) im going to be heading down just cause i love it. i loved my first time. It was in my excel i ran 18 seconds then kymmah goes lets take of the air box. WOh mumma 17.8 thanx for racing. was the best experience of my life. on the way back down the return lane some trevs leant over the fence and told me to get a real car and what the hell am i racing that slow heap of shit for. I just asked them "wheres your car or are you to afraid" and kept driving. so yeah go to the drags, have some fun. pretend you're Victor Bray and take in the abuse from treva, bazza, shazza and the crew and it will be a great night.

hopefully i will see some of you down there. Ill be a white 4door with a wishlist of things i don't have (thanks dad). GTR spoiler and 18" Rims.

^^ to Psiker...

What's your point? I stated in my previous post to the dude what you just said. He said he had a 1.3L somewhere before, then says what a dickhead the other guy would feel knowing he (383chevy) actually had a rotary (instead of a 383 stroker)... So I brought that up. He'd already let on that he had a 13B... So concordantly, the guy probably would NOT feel like a dickhead, as it was no great surprise that 383chevy had a rotary, and not a V8...

Read carefully before you (even half-heartedly) attempt to flame someone please Psiker.

I'm not having a go at you, but I fail to see what you just attempted to do.