SAU Community

Stuff 2 clear

Hey peoples...

I just had a full bodykit put on my car so i wanna get rid of some stuff...

Original Front bar (Series 1) - Needs respray - $100

Original Bonnet (Series 1) - $300

Original Side Skirts (Series 1) - $100

Original Rear Pods (Series 1) - $50

Original Front Grill (Series 1) - $50

Aftermarket Spoiler, As seen in picture, has brake light. - $250

Front Mount cooler - (Core 520-210-60) (70mm In & Out) Brand new in box - $300

Speco 5'' Monster Tacho with shift light - $100

Monza Race Seats (Blue & Black) 1 pair - $500

R32 Rims (Set of Four) As seen in picture - Couple minor scratches - $600

All price negotiable...

mysexyr338py.th.jpg[/url][/img]

Hey peoples.

All the parts are gunmetal grey...

The Rims i believe are r32 gts rims, gtr ones are a dark grey aren't they, mine are silver.

The front bar isn't the type m bar, its just the stock series 1 1993 r33 gtst.

If you have any inquiries please feel free to call me on 0419 154515. If for some reason, i dont answer, if you leave a msg i will reply asap.

Hey peoples

Sorry bout the delay, i've been working heaps. Anyways hear are some pics of the seats, tacho and cooler. The picture of the seat only show one of them, but i have a pair for sale, one for each side, driver and passenger.

Cheers

Guesty...

tacho8hz.th.jpg[/url][/img]

cooler6sq.th.jpg[/url][/img]

cooler21jg.th.jpg[/url][/img]

seat5mi.th.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Haha honestly the thought crossed my mind but skylines are so damn rare here someone would probably hang me 😂    I’ve had a few LS swapped cars (280zx and a foxbody mustang) so trying something a bit different this time 
    • Not much info in that request..... If you have a VIN you could look up the factory part number here: https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/nissan
    • 2.5 torque? 3.0 torque? Pft. Dude the van is right there. Consolidate your projects, put the LS into the R32 and have either a R32 with grunt, or a firebird that handles, however you want to refer to it. Either way you won't want to drive the Firebird or a RB powered Skyline ever again so this is the proper solution, and you cut down on projects. It makes sense even if you hate it.
    • Never mind the ash - the massive witness mark on the leading edge of the rear arch make little baby jesus cry.
    • Some small fixes made over the weekend. I've been trying to get the car sitting right on the 275's as well as reducing the rubbing as much as possible. I bought a guard roller but the lip within the guard is obviously made of high tensile steel because it took so much work and heat to get the smallest of movements that I totally flared my rear arches. It looks kinda cool.   I also got inside the arches with a dremel to cut down the bumper and the bumper mounts. The first one (pictured) got a bit ugly but the next one was much nicer as I just cut slots and hammered them upwards. I gave it all a spray of primer too. I'm still scrubbing a little bit on passenger side but it has less camber than the drivers, so once that is sorted it *should* be ok. I drop a single corner down on the ramp to simulate that mismatch and see where it is scrubbing.         Here's my flares. The car is lower than this now. Excuse the bush fire ash on the car.    I also haven't had windscreen washer jets for weeks so thought I'd tackle that. It looks like a leak is coming from under the headlight. Just in there. See it?  This would have been clearer and easier if I'd taken the front bar off, but basically the plastic hose connector has broken off the headlight sprayer. And because I couldn't be arsed taking the bar off and fixing what is already a gimmick, I just disconnected the feed hose and with some aquarium hose, circlamps and a drive shaft bolt I fixed it good. The hex piece I tried first did not seal too well (2nd pic) - not sure why I thought it would! 🤦‍♂️.   Because I hate things being broken, I will fix this, but until I could be bothered to take my bar off, this will suffice. Note the BMW push-in hose connector. Because standardised fittings are too passé. I now have an issue with my adaptive headlights always pointing too low and sometimes shaking back and forth when I'm driving. I'm keen to have these working properly. On another note, I bought a set of EBC BlueStuff for the front. I looked at so many reviews; DBA Xtreme (not enough reviews), Ferodo DS2500 (Super expensive and hard to find), Hawk HP+ (hard to find, not many track/street combo reviews) and some others. Was able to get the Blues pretty cheap (~$250 delivered). Also there's a motorsport joint in Hornsby that will supply and install a RacingDiffs LSD conversion for $850 which is pretty good. I know its not a proper LSD but I'm just not keen right now to spend $3500+ on a proper one. I figure I'll give this a go and see what its like, if nothing breaks I can sell the diff with this in and upgrade later if I want. There are some streets near me I cannot get up in the wet at all and just spin a lot in the dry, it would be nice to have traction on these. (I live on a big hill). My first ever skid pan is coming up on the 8th of Nov. Can't believe I've never done one. Really looking forward to it.